⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Playoff proposal to determine champion is stupid that’s what the domestic cups are for

I’m cool with not winning the title as long as we remain as UEFA Champions League champions and get a re do next season.

lmao atletico did all that just for it to not count lmfao ya love to see it

Your squad got punked home and away by a 6th place team. You’re no longer defending champs, your belt is vacated.

also you’re def a troll of the past who has returned to take another form :lol: word to Panasonic fluid hips and the other dude whose name I’m forgetting, truth serum?

Your squad got punked home and away by a 6th place team. You’re no longer defending champs, your belt is vacated.

also you’re def a troll of the past who has returned to take another form :lol: word to Panasonic fluid hips and the other dude whose name I’m forgetting, truth serum?

mate you got battered by man city in a farmers league lmfaooooooooooooo

I’m cool with not winning the title as long as we remain as UEFA Champions League champions and get a re do next season.

lmao atletico did all that just for it to not count lmfao ya love to see it

giphy.gif

I can’t believe Brazil isn’t doing something to get Dinho out of jail. They have wayyyy more power than Paraguay.

I feel like Paraguay is so honored to have him around :lol:

Bruno is the man, what a great interview. :lol:

One of the things I always loved about Bruno is his competitiveness. Like Ronnie in a way, he has some screws loose. He’s a fighter, doesn’t back down.

I’ve seen some Portuguese interviews where it’s obvious he doesn’t take any ****

Last edited:
The CRAZIEST thing in the midst of all this....Ronaldinho is playing futbol in a prison in Paraguay with the caveat that he’s not allowed to score goals against his rival team.
Why would anyone try to sneak into Paraguay? Especially if you’re Ronaldinho and everyone knows you. He must’ve thought he was going to get a free pass.
are you in favor of ending the seasons and having no champion crowned? Or would you guys like to see a playoff style elimination to determine the winner?
I’m in favor of just ending the leagues and declaring champion whoever is at the top.
Imagine them bulking the season after pool is this close.
Libertadores giving no dambs. Still playing.

when all football stops bc corona and all eyes are on the one league still going due to its inherent quarantine, the Paraguayan Prison League

going to need mastamind to keep the thread title updated for the next high-stakes tournament, where the winning side gets a carton of Marlboros and WiFi-enabled iPod touches for a week

when all football stops bc corona and all eyes are on the one league still going due to its inherent quarantine, the Paraguayan Prison League

going to need mastamind to keep the thread title updated for the next high-stakes tournament, where the winning side gets a carton of Marlboros and WiFi-enabled iPod touches for a week

Dinho still winning trophies:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom