⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rom was cool but he wanted to move on per his own words,nothing the club could've done at that point. He said Ole wanted him to stay but he thought it was time to move on from the Prem and he talked about playing in Italy in the past.

The exit worked out for both sides though since he's done well for himself in Italy and Rash and Tone have almost matched his best season at United in less than a seasons worth of play so there's not really a loser in that situation. One of the rare times that's been the case :lol:

Naa never tried :lol:, only chain breakfast I get now and then is probably a McMuffin. Definitely become a guilty pleasure since they started offering them all day here :lol:

Saint-Guccimin making Messi proud :lol:

tenor.gif

Nice to see Madrid’s IG finally acknowledging that Cristiano exists, they had him deleted from their history before :lol:

tenor.gif

I know we're in quarantine but you gotta do better Coupe. Only fast food breakfast you should even entertain is the Popeyes breakfast

Pretty sure Popeyes here doesn’t do breakfast :lol:

I would have gone to the deli like usual but wasn’t trying to wait that long lol

I think dortmund might actually be trying to sell Haaland this summer because they can get more now than next summer when his 60m release clause is active.

Benzema barking like Ronaldo ain’t carry his bum *** all his career.

Giroud won this one and it ain’t even close.

Put Giroud on the same Madrid teams and he will be doing the same thing. Must hurt not winning a WC lmao. Bum *** Benzema.

[QUOTE="rolaholic, post: 32957145, member: 37237"]
Now why in the world did they agree to a clause like that??

Thought this was an April fools tweet but apparently not :lol:, would you approve jape jape ?

Thought this was an April fools tweet but apparently not :lol:, would you approve jape jape ?

giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
I approve cause then there’s a better chance they don’t sell dembele

He severely unwashed himself (I'm starting to think it was the managers we had that weren't using him properly) so I'm fine with this extension

^ one of my favorite players before he went through the wash cycle :smokin :smokin good to hear he’s back

(non sporting stuff aside)

Tbf I think he's slightly underrated in a way,outside of England I mean of course :lol:.

The way he gets talked about you wouldn't think he's a 3x golden boot winner including at a WC, top scorer in Europe a couple of years ago and has the highest goal per game ratio in Prem history at 26.

I can't see Levy selling within the league and if he'd agree he'd ask for stupid money but I think he'd be able to do work abroad. Definitely a top 5 no.9 when healthy imo

This.

Nice to see Madrid’s IG finally acknowledging that Cristiano exists, they had him deleted from their history before :lol:

he’ll be for sale this summer for 70M cause Juve cant stay afloat with his salary, THERETURN

was this unprovoked though or was he just answering a question?

and he isn't wrong... at all

was this unprovoked though or was he just answering a question?

and he isn't wrong... at all
Nobody believes Giroud is a better striker than Benzema. He was talking to someone on IG live and Benzema was asked what he thought of Giroud. Benzema then made the question about himself.

Benzema and Icardi are the two players I never want to hear complaints from/about regarding national team selection. Being a decent human being and teammate>pure skill

In response to Benzema, World Class said "What am I, a go-cart? A world champion go-cart."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom