⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inter’s Chinese ownership must be making a killing rn or they’re planning on selling Lautaro
Lautaro isn't staying at inter unless this epidemic has teams rethinking their spending.

Don't think he'll end up at Barca. Too many things need to line up.

Feels a little weird having footy partially back :lol:

Def gonna catch BVB - Shalke later

Unrelated

Chiellini stays snitching on everyone man like he's being interviewed for a doc :rofl:

Honestly impressed by Vidal if true because he was one of the best box to box mids in the world for a while. Would be wild covering all that ground consistently while being ****faced :lol:

Anything good on TV today?

:pimp:

E998A549-909A-4029-98FD-6235E30C9799.jpeg

Feels a little weird having footy partially back :lol:

Def gonna catch BVB - Shalke later

Unrelated

Chiellini stays snitching on everyone man like he's being interviewed for a doc :rofl:

Honestly impressed by Vidal if true because he was one of the best box to box mids in the world for a while. Would be wild covering all that ground consistently while being ****faced :lol:

Speaking of Shalke...

Feels so freaking good to watch some quality footy. I've resorted to the Belarusian Premier League for a few weeks now and it's either shootouts or balls flying everywhere besides in goal :lol:

I feel no fans are gonna be worse for the bottom to bottom mid clubs that play at home. They dont have that extra edge on the better clubs.

Feels so freaking good to watch some quality footy. I've resorted to the Belarusian Premier League for a few weeks now and it's either shootouts or balls flying everywhere besides in goal :lol:

I feel no fans are gonna be worse for the bottom to bottom mid clubs that play at home. They dont have that extra edge on the better clubs.
Yea I kinda feel like that's a big reason why so many relegation zone sides end up being the ones least in favor of restarting or playing at neutral sites, they know they'll get busted up against some of these bigger sides if it's a straight head to head without too many external factors affecting play :lol:

I probably haven’t used this for damn near 10 years, but :stoneface:

Bela-****ing-rus?! :lol:

I’d watch old matches 4 times over, play FIFA, watch other people play FIFA, or just do anything else with my life before doing that.The only way I’d ever watch that would be if someone was using enhanced interrogation techniques on me, and I’d snitch before the second half of the first match started.

A little funny hearing commentators say a side is in decent form when their last matches were 2+ months ago :lol:

am i the only one that thinks the players voices echoing throughout the stadium is distracting and annoying af?
its never comfortable trying to listen to someone speak while people are shouting in the background

haaland is built for the farmership
the open play would do wonders for him since he's not one to build the attack through

Yea it's definitely gonna take some getting used to. Was kind of expecting a bit more banter/**** talking :lol:

Is Haaland really gonna leave after half a season?
I doubt it. Surely Dortmund will hold onto him for some time. Why would they sell so early while clubs' finances are still ravaged from the coronavirus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom