⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a soft spot for Balotelli I can’t deny it. It goes against everything I believe about the type of signings Atlanta United should keep doing but I selfishly want this lol

Next thing you know him and Joseph are coming to blows in the dressing room

ajax-away-20-21-2.jpg

This will be one of them cult classic kits

Anybody know if theyre releasing the line in the states? and when? footyheadlines says next week but wanted to see if there are other reports that also states them releasing next week. chatted with a nike rep and they basically said no word but check back next week. hope it isnt limited to europe.

I need full Super Mario coverage for this possible Miami transfer. I’d cop instantly. You can always never fail with a #9 Italy Balo jersey:lol:

Chelsea are eyeing Havertz from Leverkusen tough.

If Bayern can’t snatch up all the German promising players there’s someone who can:rofl:

323FF976-254E-4313-B6FF-EFF6D7161FF0.jpeg

Also Kantegawd back in full training
DFEBF1B9-F483-46C3-89C9-99B2A8F4818E.jpeg

IDK if Lamps plans on rotating Tammy and Timo, or playing them both together as a partnership like Drogba/Anelka.

Might throw Werner out on the wing too. Don't see Chelsea ending up with all three targets though, two at best. Most likely Werner and a LB. I'm leaning towards Tagliafico honestly.

I hope Ampadu gets more opportunities with the first team as well.

Last edited:
I think timo offers frank so many options. More curious what this means for pulisic

[QUOTE="Verde Shuttles, post: 33202255,
You know what, maybe
[/QUOTE]

Bruh....Adidas needs to pay Y-3. Stop playing with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom