⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know United really wants Sancho, but man they shoud really focus on going after Thomas Partey. A MF 3 of thomas, pogba and bruno would be nasty. I think he can be bought for only like 45-50m as well.

Would love Partey especially for that fee but the clubs been in need of a good RW for almost 10 years now :lol: :smh:

If only 1 signing gets done this window I hope it's Sancho but I definitely rate Partey. Would be sick if he ends up with the Gunners, his agent's been in talks with them already apparently

giphy.gif

Thoughts , 'Pool fans?

Dier as a CB...ok?

I was thinking the same thing about the crowd noise. If they didn’t show the Empty seats I don’t know if I would know any better half the time

I would actually love to hear the players communicate and talk and talk some ****, Just like when your at NBA game

Could it be you didn’t understand German tho? Lol

Crazy enough, I learned that the defacto language for player-to-player on field communication in the Bundesliga is basically English.

The problem was mics either weren't equipped or weren't set up to pick up human voices. It didn't sound good at all.

Need them SoundFX mics the NFL got. That would be dope.

Crazy enough, I learned that the defacto language for player-to-player on field communication in the Bundesliga is basically English.

The problem was mics either weren't equipped or weren't set up to pick up human voices. It didn't sound good at all.

Exactly, I was just about to type this. You really couldn't hear much because the mics are so far away and I don't think they have the guys on the field doing the sound booming or whatever it's called with the big plastic satellite looking things because they wanted as few people on site as possible. It just sounded like a bunch of muffled shouting all match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom