• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna post my Eto'o Chelsea jersey once I get home:pimp:

-Icardi takes the #7 after booted by Stormzy

u6e2dh5ze2i31.jpg

-Matthew McConaughey becomes minority owner of Austin FC.

-Fernando Torres retires today. Iniesta's goodbye letter to him. His last goal in the Japanese league. Sagan Tosu fans sing him off with his kids.

DA8v6b3.jpg

thumbnail

http://www.ladbible.com/news/latest...earched-for-football-players-of-2019-20190823

same. there was always talk of Jack Grealish, #10 and captain for Villa making it big but just so happenec to be in the championship. even snubbed for the '18 WC NT. this is a pivotal breakout year in his career.

Nice gol right thru 2 dudes legs. Defender and golie. Very nice

Random but I feel bad for Pogs being stuck at MU

Imagine thinking you might be playing with Hazard and Marcelo/Mendy to your left, Modric to your right, Bugatti with the ball control and hold up play for you to make late runs, and Casemiro covering for you. All guys that can let Pogs be him. And instead having to play with Man U

Hopefully he still finds a way to express himself at United this season.

Not putting the blame on United btw since RM never put in a good offer.

Imagine thinking you might be playing with Hazard and Marcelo/Mendy to your left, Modric to your right, Bugatti with the ball control and hold up play for you to make late runs, and Casemiro covering for you. All guys that can let Pogs be him. And instead having to play with Man U

You silly

Pogba absolutely hates his life right now. His brother even went on Chiringito last week to hoping for the transfer to happen. :lol:

But Pogba made his bed, now he must lay in it. His decision to go back to United in the first place was completely *** backwards. No idea what he was thinking, or what he expected. But he’s getting a **** load of money, his RM dream will have to wait.

Another year in the Europa League it is.

Pogba absolutely hates his life right now. His brother even went on Chiringito last week to hoping for the transfer to happen. :lol:

But Pogba made his bed, now he must lay in it. His decision to go back to United in the first place was completely *** backwards. No idea what he was thinking, or what he expected. But he’s getting a **** load of money, his RM dream will have to wait.

Another year in the Europa League it is.

Well said, forgot the Europa part too.

Dude was such a beast in Juve. I’d love to see him in a situation where he can really unleash instead of being zero’d in on. Instead dude wanted out already and on top of it is getting so much ish from fans and a club legend that his teammates have to take to social media to stand up for him.

Fck Jordan Morris :angry:

This defense is an embarrassment. Sell them all, they dont deserve to wear the green and have the star on their shirts. Losing to the Flounders is one thing but in our own backyard?

giphy.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom