⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FFP will be fine again this ruling does it directly affect that. This ruling was about who’s claim where right ours our UEFAs and turns out it was ours.

“Willfully defends corruption”

*cites words from a legit courts ruling on the matter that found no corruption*

not my fault you just ignore what don’t suit your narrative
If money is exchanged without anyone seeing it, does that exchange still not happen?

If money is exchanged without anyone seeing it, does that exchange still not happen?

If evidence is presented that there was an exchange of money but then that evidence is found faulty and then proof that the money was not exchanged without anyone seeing it is presented as well was something wrong done?

You keep misrepresenting the case

So basically omit evidence that would catch y'all on the more serious charges and just slap y'all on the wrist for the bull****.

"The evidence for you committing murder has a time limit, but we did see here that you stole a candy from the store when you were five. That we can't let you get away with"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Seeing people saying the next time fans are allowed at the Etihad we'll be hearing chants of 'court of arbitration champions you'll never sing that' :lol:

If evidence is presented that there was an exchange of money but then that evidence is found faulty and then proof that the money was not exchanged without anyone seeing it is presented as well was something wrong done?

You keep misrepresenting the case
Not sure if playing daft or if you really are.

You haven't shown us otherwise.
Nah I’ve just been pointing out what has been published in the verdict in context while you cherry pick points and misrepresent ****
Can't really take the moral high ground while supporting a club ran by murders/human rights abusers
who’s taking the moral high ground? I would never defend the current owners of the club as people. I’m simply talking about the verdict that has been published by a legitimate court as it pertains to this specific case. I’m not saying city are innocent cause our owners are great and would never do wrong, that would be a ridiculous position to take. Im just saying as has been shown in this case we did not do what UEFA claimed we did

I just want to see a match with
Mount-Kova-RLC
CHO-Giroud-Pulisic.
back line is what ever. They all stink.

Just Barkley and Willian make my head hurt.

Which player do you hate the most? Past or present

Mine is definitely Luis Suarez - after WC 2010 Ghana incident, the biting, the racism, and his squirrel mouth - he’s def no1 for me. But I respect his game

Ex and Troopz with obvious choices. These other guys with weird choices.

FOH

EXl1-puX0AE93CX.jpg

I just want to see a match with
Mount-Kova-RLC
CHO-Giroud-Pulisic.
back line is what ever. They all stink.

Just Barkley and Willian make my head hurt.
As much as Willian annoys me, it is pretty hard to drop him with the form he’s been in since the restart

Which player do you hate the most? Past or present

Mine is definitely Luis Suarez - after WC 2010 Ghana incident, the biting, the racism, and his squirrel mouth - he’s def no1 for me. But I respect his game

Ex and Troopz with obvious choices. These other guys with weird choices.

John Terry, **** that racist chav pos now and forever :lol: :smh:

Suarez was definitely up there at one point for me, come to respect his game and accomplishments a lot more at Barca though

**** I still rate Neymar heavy and think he'd flourish at a bigger club but I dunno man tbh :lol:, academy guys like Rash and Mase are the kind of players you'd like to see spend most, if not their whole career at the club as a fan if it's possible.

Footballing/pitch wise I'd do that pretty quickly but not sure I'd do it when you take everything else into account

John Terry, **** that racist chav pos now and forever :lol: :smh:

Suarez was definitely up there at one point for me, come to respect his game and accomplishments a lot more at Barca though

What racial stuff did Terry do again? I know he F’ed his teammates wives tho lol. Still doesn’t beat what Giggs did

Nah I’ve just been pointing out what has been published in the verdict in context while you cherry pick points
Imagine supporting a club that supports this(see excerpt and link below) and happily going to bed all because they can yell "KDB !!!" As much of a **** show arsenal is, I'd rather support that foolishness than this criminal enterprise.

"Children who spoke to Anti-Slavery International said that they were underfed to keep their weight down, forced to work long hours with either minimal or no pay, and beaten. UNICEF reported that some children were also sexually abused "

Last edited:
What racial stuff did Terry do again? I know he F’ed his teammates wives tho lol. Still doesn’t beat what Giggs did
Made fun of Americans after 9/11, racially abused Rio's lil bro Anton and was involved in all the most heated moments of the United - Chelsea rivalry under Mou and after.

Was one of my happiest moments watching footy seeing him slip on his *** and miss that pk to win during the UCL final in Moscow :pimp: :pimp:

I don't hate many players at all but he's definitely earned a place for me :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom