⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTJhIYxVEAAoqJm

Well done, Frank!

Interesting fact Real Madrid fans.

Last time you guys won the CL you also won the EuroLeague. Led by the guys in my avy.

Final is on Saturday. Let’s see what happens. 👀

For me Lampard deserves the credit. Hes been tweaking their formations and starting 11 week in and week out. Gave a chance to Anthony Gordon and Mykolenko and those 2 really made a huge difference in this run.

Everton was without DCL for a majority of the season and im sure after the failures of Ancelotti and Benitez those fans are relieved they can hit the reset button and forget about this season.

No disrespect to Frank.

But I’m not giving him a bunch of respect for avoiding relegation with Everton :lol:
I'd give him some props. The team has been abysmal. Confidence low, injuries etc. He found talent in the youngsters and gave them playing time and it paid off. Imagine inheriting a company on the brink of financial ruin and you manage to save it at the last minute so that they can survive for another year.

Bruh. Aint no way mans doing a last minute decision. Im sure he has made up his mind and trying to spin things after the leaks of Real madrid for 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom