⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
This accurate?

The top 3 sound believable, especially the way they have a history of dropping money
This is cool I’m glad obviously but the fact of in many Middle Eastern countries women don’t have many rights that the west take for granted we’ll see if this plays out fully. I read an article that in Saudi Arabia they don’t show a lot of Bundesliga games purely if a ref is a woman. they didn’t show the DFB Pokal final one year because the line judge was a woman.
I remember reading that as well. Will be interesting to see how this is percieved

Daniel Kaluuya is narrating the Arsenal All or Nothing :frown: Now i can't not watch :smh:

Sunday is going to determine if its a tragedy or a comedy.
I just noticed the other day spurs only need a point so it’s already a wrap :lol: I thought they had to win

I told you guys this new Nike template is absolutely terrible. :smh:

These World Cup jerseys are about to look :sick:

1652983548510.jpeg

I just noticed the other day spurs only need a point so it’s already a wrap :lol: I thought they had to win
Tbf the last time Spurs needed a point to secure their spot above us on the final day, they bottled it and we jumped them into 2nd. But that was during the Spurs Banter Era. We're a decade removed from that.

But god that day was hilarious.

so if chelsea loses to leicester today, there's a scenario sunday where if chelsea loses against watford and spurs win then spurs would finish 3rd :lol: chelsea would never lose both matches, but just crazy to see how close they are to 3rd considering where they were when conte took over

I just want Everton to do good today. Secure top flight today please. Then take Sunday off.

That's a win though no from what you've been saying about him Coupé It Coupé It ?

I'm sure the bantz would be heavy if he got signed to United for 80m :lol:

Sounds like he'll end up in either Paris or at Atleti

That's a win though no from what you've been saying about him Coupé It Coupé It ?

I'm sure the bantz would be heavy if he got signed to United for 80m :lol:

Sounds like he'll end up in either Paris or at Atleti

I think that’s a W. 80 million? Benfica are losing it.

Diaz went for 45 million without the add ins.

Anthony "Bottom 2 Refs" Taylor and Mike "Worst Ref in the League" Dean on VAR ensuring Everton get ****ed on every decision :smh:

yo is kante washed? I had the match on for about 20 mins and seen him lose the ball 3x and commit 2 bad fouls being super late to tackles and one should've definitely been a yellow card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom