⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh barca don’t need laurtaro right now. We need a cb. I’d rather pay 70 for upamecano.
what is barca gonna do with Messi, Suarez, Fati, dembele, griezmann, trincao, and coutinho?
This board is killing me.

Dude upa only costs 45m!!!! It's insane that nobody has bought him this summer. He's gonna reup for 1 more year at leipzig now and probably go for 60-70 next summer

Galatasaray kits looking pretty good for next season :emoji_fire:

1594711494340.png

1594711478637.png

That United goal they let in in the 95th minute was :rofl:

cant believe City got away with it..... FFP is now dead SMH

Bruh barca don’t need laurtaro right now. We need a cb. I’d rather pay 70 for upamecano.
what is barca gonna do with Messi, Suarez, Fati, dembele, griezmann, trincao, and coutinho?
This board is killing me.

don’t forget Braithwaite

Dude upa only costs 45m!!!! It's insane that nobody has bought him this summer. He's gonna reup for 1 more year at leipzig now and probably go for 60-70 next summer

sshhh. Barca’s board gets transfer ideas from random people on the internet, like when they were chasing hard after willian and then listened to kids who looked at fifa potential to sign malcom.

Last edited:
FFP has actually worked in reducing debts, turning them into profits, it's application in punishing teams for violating rules is a different story.

Jose clearly didn’t read CAS verdict...the fine has nothing to do with guilt on the major charge it was a separate thing

The major verdict we where found not guilty so there aint no IF

Haven't heard any positive spin about the decision from anyone non Citeh-affiliated so far :lol:
Raphael Honogstein isn’t city related and he’s been fair, Neville as well. To the rest Looks like a lot of people refusing to admit they where wrong 🤷🏾‍♂️ Jose talking about the fine when the verdict clearly shows it was for a separate thing Kloop talking about FFP when the verdict had no ruling on the legitimacy of FFP. A lot of people already made up their minds the facts have come out to the contrary and they don’t wanna admit it, people would rather throw aspersions at what has been considered the most fair and independent court in sport Than admit they where wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom