⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://news.nike.com/footwear/nike-total-90-laser-se

nike-total-90-laser-se-4_hd_1600.jpg

I wonder if they actually have zoom air unlike the kobe 4 protro

They have that imprinted on the heel... surely they can't not have Zoom in it?! It's one thing to list it on a website and then change it... but it's another to have it on the product. False advertising! :lol:

Klopp and Simeone ranked higher than Wegner............stop this!

Pretty disrespectful to Wenger by putting him that low. I know we've all clowned on his tactics and selections for the past decade, but Arsenal became one of the most followed clubs in the world because of him, and we got to see some amazing players develop under him. For most of his career he was just unlucky to be in the same league as one of the GOATs Alex Ferguson

Even when they weren't winning trophies, they were fun to watch (well, except when they started getting hammered by Bayern on a yearly basis :lol:)

Last edited:
Going for CHO heavy still. With how injury prone Coman is, the board still wants another top level winger. The rumor is, if worst comes to worst Gnabry could be shifted into a more central role to make space for Coman, CHO, Pepe to be happy and have plenty of minutes

I've never been too crazy about Gnabry in a central role, I mean he is capable but it's not his best. You guys really need a new striker. I know of the Werner negotiations so when that's all said and done, will be interesting to see how he does.

flyeed flyeed @champcruthik my work schedule changes on a weekly basis but I'm flexible, and can do weekends/weekdays depending on the week

I've never been too crazy about Gnabry in a central role, I mean he is capable but it's not his best. You guys really need a new striker. I know of the Werner negotiations so when that's all said and done, will be interesting to see how he does.

flyeed flyeed @champcruthik my work schedule changes on a weekly basis but I'm flexible, and can do weekends/weekdays depending on the week

Yeah I hear you on Gnabry. 100% on needing another striker. Apparently we have 200 mill to spend now that the Lucas and Pepe signings are supposedly done. I'd say 30-40 on CHO. Then I reallly want Jovic, I think he showed his worth yesterday vs Germany. He's just clearly better than Werner. I don't think Werner is it at all, but our board probably wants him because he's a German ST smh

Lol Ryan Giggs' brother does an ad on this podcast I listen to, the premise of the ad is that loyalty is dead and he has a famous relative (his father).

Yeah I hear you on Gnabry. 100% on needing another striker. Apparently we have 200 mill to spend now that the Lucas and Pepe signings are supposedly done. I'd say 30-40 on CHO. Then I reallly want Jovic, I think he showed his worth yesterday vs Germany. He's just clearly better than Werner. I don't think Werner is it at all, but our board probably wants him because he's a German ST smh

Pepe and Lucas are great signings, CHO would be a great addition too. I agree Jovic is better than Werner. That's a bs move, going after him because he's German. I look and I say, can this player help Bayern go forward in the CL. I just don't get that from Werner. It will be interesting to see who Leipzig replace him with. He was a great purchase for them, a club of their magnitude.

Nah fam. Hold Werner. We taking jovic

Russia just tied!courtois with the gift :rofl:

Last edited:
Our commentators were boasting all high and mighty because we scored 1-0 against Russia
That Russia goal shut them up real quick :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom