⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Dortmund but way to turn heel when years ago they sold Lewa to their biggest rivals Munich rather than have a Pole be the highest paid player on their team. He didn’t even want to leave, just an extension

I love Dortmund but way to turn heel when years ago they sold Lewa to their biggest rivals Munich rather than have a Pole be the highest paid player on their team. He didn’t even want to leave, just an extension

They let him come to use on a free instead of paying him :lol:

i hope you know psg is gonna throw a bag at pogba too. it's inevitable.

I'm sure they'll try but I can't see him leaving for anywhere other than the big 2 in Spain.

He's got more ambition than just winning league 1 and getting bounced before the semi's in Europe each year. Maybe when he's nearing the end but I can't see the appeal to go home in the middle of his prime

The Ander rumors are random as hell though, wouldn't make much sense to me outside of P$G being on some petty **** for being knocked out like they were with Barca after the remontada :lol:

I go to Netflix to fall asleep and this the first thing I see....

Antoine Griezmann: The Making of a LEGEND

A LEGEND ladies and gentlemen, Antoine is a LEGEND

:sick:
:lol:

14CBB465-0092-445E-BAD5-7654B3E8BD21.jpeg

Gareth had me cringing. Son must be a masochist or something :lol: staying at Real getting made fun of for not knowing the language after all these years. And making himself isolated from the team. Marcelo loves ripping on dude for not speaking Spanish. Said he missed Kiko Casilla of all people because now Gareth is the only one next to him in the locker room because of their jersey numbers

So he's pulling a Mou? Sounds a bit more realistic and would be hilarious :lol:

Also international break silly season is in full swing...

15fgj01.jpg

He removed it after people caught on but still...:nerd:

BigGiganticAidi-size_restricted.gif

12 years ago....

4947323D-3844-44D1-A27A-A42158848EEE.jpeg

Barça should have pony’d up the money, they had a chance. **** would been crazyy with him and Messi.

People were going nuts about the price tag, now Saul is worth 80 million. :lol:

I couldn’t even imagine what the price tag would be today for 23 year old Ronnie.

80 mill back then is totally different though
And Barca did try to sign Ronaldo but he was a madrista at heart. No changing that. They had just picked up Kaka too.

Barca also tried to sign bale as a left back

Belgium Belgium , how many nights you recommend for visiting Brussels? Bruges worth the day trip?
I like Bruges more than Brussels. I'd definitely recommend a day trip there, beautiful city. Parts of the city still remain almost untouched since the medieval ages.

I think a couple days would definitely suffice for a good amount of sightseeing in Brussels. You can filter through all kinds of tourist attractions on the link below.
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g188644-Activities-c47-Brussels.html

https://www.brussels.be/tourism

80 mill back then is totally different though
And Barca did try to sign Ronaldo but he was a madrista at heart. No changing that. They had just picked up Kaka too.

Barca also tried to sign bale as a left back

Well this was two years before the transfer happened, this is when the rumors started. I think Barça could have gone harder to convince him.

Would have been perfect payback for the Luis Figo transfer, Barça stealing away Ronnie. Damn.

I know Ferguson was trying to convince him to join Barça after he knew Ronnie was leaving, cause Fergie hated Madrid with a passion.

But yea Cris wanted RM since the beginning, it just makes you wonder tho.

Can’t really blame Kaka for getting injured though. Wound up being an unfortunate situation for both parties, player and club

Apparently Varane is set on his decision to want to leave Real. I won’t be mad at him if so. Not like dude is from Spain. And having to sweep up a barrage of opposing attacks because your fullbacks don’t defend probably isn’t the most fun thing for a CB. He’s a great player, but he’s a bit injury prone, which takes him out of rhythm and he’s gotta rediscover his form. He’s looked mentally like he could use a change of scenery. I can also see him growing into much more of a leader with a move to England/PSG. Over here he’s overshadowed by a ton of vets before him like Ramos. Walking into a club in England he’d be the 4-time CL winning World Cup winner star signing.

Varane is my guy but if he seriously wants to go I won't lose sleep, the return on him will be great.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom