⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleti had their share of flops recently too, but there was a time there was no better team at finding strikers & defenders

Wonder what Jackson Martinez is up to

SmartSelect_20190618-194306_Chrome.jpg

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48664706

Interesting, don't really follow all of it but it we still got a bag to drop
so youre saying you got the money... perfect!

Felix passed his medical today and has signed for Atleti, dude's didn't take long to find a Griez replacement long term

Wanda really turned Icardi into a contagion that no club wants to get near :lol:

'Messi asks Bartomeu the signing of Neymar and Barsa assess to include Griezmann in the deal'

Would still prefer AWB at RB but nice that the club is seemingly keeping their options open

No other suitor than Real though Coupé It Coupé It ?

Pogback 2.0 would be kind of cool tbh with the squad Juve has right now but still prefer holding on unless they blow Real out of the water with their offer

Juve is not a suitor man idk why you keep pressing this. They’re cheap AF. Why don’t you get this yet? :lol:

This isn’t even a prediction, it’s the Juventus reality.

But I’d absolutely love to see Pogba at Juve 2.0 too, he’s exactly what Juve would need. Just not happening :lol:

Thomas Lemar has had to track back all season due to covering Filipe Luis's *** on the counter attack. If we get a LB with the pace needed to cover the flanks he'll have a better season. And not for nothing Lemar killed it towards the end of the season and seems dedicated. Word is Cholo is going narrow this year and that will put Lemar in the 10 spot, I can't wait to see him thrive without the worry of having to really track back that much.

This time last year Richarlison was overpriced and overhyped. Glad to see he's finally getting his due. Also Rondon needs to sign for a better team

Last edited:

Probably low tier reliable source? I don't know Nico well

If true...

ReadyCorruptCollie-size_restricted.gif

But for real, of course, I'll always support Super Frankie like other Chelsea managers. I want them to success

I really hope that Lampard breaks the Chelsea manager cycle where he'd take his time to check out Chelsea's youth academy games/trainings sometimes. I would like to see CFC bringing their former academy coach Jody Morris back as well

I pray CFC board stays patient with Frank and support him 100% no matter what on the result

Wait, so if Barca really does have an agreement for Griez, but want Neymar, wtf they gonna do?

What if Griez doesn’t wanna be in Paris?

I thought Josef Martinez was the Venezuelan poster boy. Where is he?

While he’s great I get why they starting with Rondon. Rondon got that #PremierLeagueExperince(tm)
I’d like to see them start Rondon and Josef together

Sidenote; I know he was a quality player but I dont see the need for Univision to shove Juanpi Sorin down our throats during international cups as a commentator

Wait, so if Barca really does have an agreement for Griez, but want Neymar, wtf they gonna do?

What if Griez doesn’t wanna be in Paris?
the griezman agreement doesn't mean **** because the player can't physically sign it and griez release clause drops july 1st.
so if barca don't send the money in july none of this matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom