⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
the logos are positioned too high. theyre damn near on the shoulders. looks super awkward with no sponsor and all that space below

Oh you wanted ads? :lol:

52B38412-1F00-4CE4-90A5-31AB5A14F956.jpeg

Luckily they’re not selling this to the public. :lol:

I’ve always been a sucker for a good Palermo kit. Always loved the pink/black/gold. Probably just me.

Oh you wanted ads? :lol:

52B38412-1F00-4CE4-90A5-31AB5A14F956.jpeg

Luckily they’re not selling this to the public. :lol:

I’ve always been a sucker for a good Palermo kit. Always loved the pink/black/gold. Probably just me.
I think that having a ton of logos on racing overalls is perfectly fine, but on footy kits it looks ridiculous. Go figure. 🤷‍♂️😂😂

Screenshot 2021-12-20 144157.jpg

idk, I never had Kappa kits but heard that you need to size up since they run small

@vtotheinay - there was an update last night.

edit: theres a thread on it

Did you try yours on yet? How are they? I sized up in my Kappa and I feel like they are a litlte looser than I would prefer.

Hate the idea so much but it feels like they'll ram it through one way or another for the money unless the big confederations really take a hardline and threaten boycotts.

That's still strong leverage to have though given that it really won't be the same if traditional European or South American powers don't compete

Last edited:
I follow a British soccer/lifestyle type page on ig and the comments there regarding the vax are insane. It’s no surprise to me it’s going crazy over there
These 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom