⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pool got lucky today

giphy.gif

their lawsuit got dismissed in which they claimed gender discrimination and wanted to be paid as much as the USMNT. Turns out they were paid more than the men's team. The soccer federation then came up with a new deal to go forward with. the Men agreed. The women didn't. The deal falls apart.

They do the math and realise the new deal was the men's deal + more and no drawbacks. The mens deal always had drawbacks. Since they disagreed, they go to appeal claiming gender discrimination again. They ended up settling

their lawsuit got dismissed in which they claimed gender discrimination and wanted to be paid as much as the USMNT. Turns out they were paid more than the men's team. The soccer federation then came up with a new deal to go forward with. the Men agreed. The women didn't. The deal falls apart.

They do the math and realise the new deal was the men's deal + more and no drawbacks. The mens deal always had drawbacks. Since they disagreed, they go to appeal claiming gender discrimination again. They ended up settling
The basis of their claims were non existent if people looked into the case.

Here’s Madrid giving me faith that we’re gonna turn it around on Wednesday only to shatter my dreams

Were they? Sociedad didn't create anything or have the ball. We pressed well and won the ball just didn't score.

No real sense of danger from us either, no creativity on the board. These weren’t Marquinhos and Verratis that we were up against today, respectfully.

That Mexico footage is absolutely insane man :wow: :wow:

Sports should never ever be serious enough to the point where lives are under threat, hope every single one of those killers gets what's coming to them...

Disgusting scenes, some of the worst I've ever seen from a Footy match :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom