⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
FPLKgMzWQAA8VqI

FPMO4jCXoAAKVug

How did deschamps leave out dembele?
No one is giving credit to the Dortmund connection though

FPMWvuJX0A8WECd

What's up with his contract situation vtotheinay vtotheinay ?

Seen him linked to a few big clubs this week

he wants a pay raise to 17m a year. bayern board telling him it's too much and wants to pay 14m a year or so because of how inconsistent his play is. seems like a buncha negotiation stuff happening on both sides with us claiming to be interested in a buncha diff wingers now and gnabry being interested in other clubs, but I feel like eventually both sides will settle on a number. I would like him to start playing more consistently though, he's super hot and cold. like when he's good he's really good but his bad can be very poor, no in between, just needs to fix that and he'll be fine imo

Yes.

Bums.

I don't care either way how USA do but a healthy McKennie, Dest, Reyna, Pulisic could cause big problems. They haven't really found their identity with all the injuries, and Berhalter kind of a bum, but if they can gel before the WC, watch out for da yanks!

The concacaf slander continues 😂

Retrospect:
The US should have gone to the semis in 2002. Germany illegally prevented US goal in qtr finals. Glad Brazil washed them in final.

Mexico should have gone to qtrs after manhandling Holland. The calls in that game were suspect. Robben should have received a yellow for all his dives. In the end “No Era Penal”.
Two Concacaf teams would have met in qtrs (Mex vs CR) with one going on to face Arg in semis

Respect for Mexico they always show up. It’ s never and easy game with them.
2006: Thank you Maxi Rodriquez 🙌

Last edited:
been playing with the draw simulators and the most scenarios i get is either united states or germany.

guarantee we get germany in our group. euro 2000, euro 2012, wc 2014, euro 2020. why not wc 2022?

Facts.

This is who I drew in the simulator.

Wasn’t surprised one bit. :lol:

It’s destiny for Portugal to draw and then go on to lose against Germany :lol:

762FA03A-B67B-482C-841A-B0C6DC6A0F06.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom