⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So guess it's Adebayor & Soldado to lead the charge for Spurs, doesn't exactly inspire confidence :frown:

With Lamela finding form, and Eriksen looking sharp as usual...I think Bobby Goldado will start finding form...Lamela will feed him better...

With Lamela finding form, and Eriksen looking sharp as usual...I think Bobby Goldado will start finding form...Lamela will feed him better...
That should be the hope, but I just can't see it happening. Even when he's had the service he's been useless...

But even if he does step up, two mediocre strikers to see us through the league, Europe and two domestic cups ....not good enough.

Lol... nothing like deadline-day to bring out all the wacky trouble-makers on Sky...
laugh.gif

:smh: :lol: at the blow up doll....

That reporter might as well pack it up and go home. He's had the toughest night...

Arsenal has already applied for an extension giving them a few hours to close the Welbeck deal.

i dont understand why anyone would want to goto chelsea, their squad is ridiculous 24 players on loan twenty four

Wenger :rofl:

Needs a striker, obvious to all for the whole summer.

Even more so with Giroud injured.

The best he can come up with is Welbeck, and even then he has to apply for an extension, probably because the charity game he was reffing ran in to extra time and it's hard to agree a transfer in the 15 minute half time break.

I really don't understand how Arsenal operate. We rode our luck last season by only having three center backs, yet still we are in the same situation again this season 
mean.gif

So Monreal is 2nd choice left back and fourth choice center back? Yea aight. 

Ryo Miyaichi gone on another loan from Arsenal to FC Twente.

Does this kid have any quality or what??!?

He has a lot of potential but injuries had set him back. I like him and want to see him do well but my concern is if you could really handle the physical aspects of the PL. But his loans were short

@jeorgebird Kris Olsson has joined FC Midtjylland on loan until January. Option to buy at the end of the deal.

I'm really surprised that there's an option to buy. Afobe and Ryo both signed new deals before going out on loan.

@jeorgebird Miquel joins Norwich permanently after failing to make the step up http://wp.me/p9p7N-47M

He failed to make a real good impression but he's a CB that can play as LB as well....now we're down to three CB's. Kos took that hit to the head as well. It would be nice to know there was at least another option there

@FutbolSergi Jorge Mendes has received circa €30m from sales of Di Maria, James Rodriguez, Diego Costa, Filipe Luis, Mangala & Falcao.

I really don't understand how Arsenal operate. We rode our luck last season by only having three center backs, yet still we are in the same situation again this season :smh:

So Monreal is 2nd choice left back and fourth choice center back? Yea aight. 

Yea, that's right.
:smh:

Last edited:
Wenger :rofl:

Needs a striker, obvious to all for the whole summer.

Even more so with Giroud injured.

The best he can come up with is Welbeck, and even then he has to apply for an extension, probably because the charity game he was reffing ran in to extra time and it's hard to agree a transfer in the 15 minute half time break.

It really is hilarious. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom