⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Eden Hazard on the verge of signing of a new 5 year deal paying him £200,000 per week with bonuses. Actually lowers his FFP hit too. Prob keeps him at Stamford Bridge an extra year or two

That seems like a likely outcome and a very Perez thing to do 
laugh.gif
,I just hope that he eventually feels nostalgic about playing with ADM and at OT.
laugh.gif

Hope he finds his form...
Ozil tiene los ojos como Los Simpsons
— Radamel Falcao (@FALCAO) March 14, 2011

The United Chef must make some really good chips to be that upset about it...

Mmmmm fish & chips sound kinda good right about now...

I think it was Pique who complained (after leaving Utd) that they ate a lot of chips and whatnot... 
laugh.gif
... basically, he wasn't able to adapt to British food... 

Last edited:
@Lucho, we'll see... I will say in this short span that Munir has played on B & for the first team, he's much more active & looking to produce. Bojan tended to disappear for long stretches. I was watching Ajax I think it was last year & I didn't even know he was on the pitch until the announcer said something. Hope he resurrects his career at Stoke.

I never realized how much Luic Remy looks like basketball player (North Carolina Tar heel & NBA) Hubert Davis...
eyes.gif

That reminds me, last year, I was at the Camp Nou watching the UCL game against Ajax and my wife was taking pictures. She took a picture of Neymar (i think) and goes "Hey, isn't that Bojack?" My initial thought was the Dragon Ball Z character. I said "huh?" I look at the picture, and i'm like "oh snap, that's Bojan." I laughed out loud. I had completely forgotten the he was playing with them. 

:lol: @ Bojack & :lol: at me for knowing who that is... My son looooves DBZ... Speaking of sons, how's your boy doing lucho lucho ? It's about that time for an update pic sporting some Barca gear...

laugh.gif
@ Bojack &
laugh.gif
at me for knowing who that is... My son looooves DBZ... Speaking of sons, how's your boy doing @Lucho? It's about that time for an update pic sporting some Barca gear...
Haha. He is doing great! Growing so fast. His personality is really starting to come out. He starting to go from sitting to a crawling position, so it's only a matter of time until i'm chasing him around. He outgrew the onesies he had. I'll try to get one of him in some new gear soon.

Cool! Enjoy every moment... take lost of pics & vids no matter how mundane... The wifey & I look at the pics & vids & brings back so many memories...

Beckham imploring Scots to vote no this Thursday...

Dear voters of Scotland,

I have been very fortunate in my career to have fulfilled most of my childhood dreams. However, the achievement that gave me the most pride was to captain and play for my country. I saw that same pride and passion in every Scottish player and fan whenever we played each other, it was a common bond that I have always related to and admired.

Representing the United Kingdom with our Olympic bid I felt that same pride and passion. We worked together to bring the greatest sporting event of them all to our nation and I was thrilled to watch us competing together against the world. I took as much satisfaction in seeing Sir Chris Hoy or Andy Murray win gold as I did watching Jess Ennis and Mo Farah do the same in the Olympic Stadium.

The decision on whether to leave our shared country is, of course, down to you, it is not my intention to tell you what to do. Nevertheless, that decision will have a huge effect on each and every one of us in the United Kingdom.

We want to let you know how very much we value our relationship and friendship. Of course regardless of your decision that will never change, however, my sincere hope is that you will vote to renew our historic bond which has been such a success over the centuries and the envy of the entire world.

What unites us is much greater than what divides us. Let’s stay together.

David Beckham

Nothing better than an English premadonna trying to influence Scottish folks.

That letter alone would make me vote Yes. :lol:

Put Bale in Di Maria's position and Marcelo instead of Coentrao. Overwhelm teams with the firepower from the left side with Marcelo-Bale-CR. Bale could also put those old leftback skills to work defensively in the midfield. Play Isco as a false 9, James on the right. Leave Benz out.

Yes I'm bugging, but we've looked that bad :lol:

Last edited:
England got some nerve :lol:

I guess because David Beckham is David Beckham he's qualified for this sort of thing and Scotland should automatically listen?

Focus on your soccer club man :lol:

Glad I placed bias aside when making La Liga predictions. I picked Atleti, FTR. RM might seriously finish third domestically.

Back
Top Bottom