⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He suffered a "knock" in training so they're resting him,same with Valencia. Blind actually started at CB :lol:

Last edited:
Hmmm... hoping that he actually had a small 'knock' then... 
nerd.gif

But it seems they're standing firm on not letting Madrid low-ball them, which appears to be the case. 

Last edited:
this other commentator thats not warren barton is pissing me off, this dude is calling tyler blackett "black lit"

Yea Woody basically said no Ramos,no DDG this summer :lol: :smokin. I hope LVG's gonna give more chances to Pereira this season,he's quite the talent.

Last edited:
LVG not impressed with pitch today: "In England we use them only for football. Not One Direction entertainment."

roll.gif

For those who got to watch the ManU match, how did the new signings look?  Did Memphis and Schneiderlin look pretty comfortable out there?   I know its probably difficult to tell right now due to the degree of difference in the leagues but just want to hear some opinions of what to expect from these two.  Im really excited to see what Schneiderlin brings to the table for the Red Devils this seson.  I just got an update on my phone stating LVG says there will be a "SURPRiSE" striker signing very soon.  Who knows how believable that is though..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom