🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

What you mean by this? :lol:

Jay is like the most celebrated rapper by his peers and young rappers. Drake himself wants to be Jay.
Jay said it in the subliminal at Drake.

Dudes would rather go work for the white man than work with him.

And I'm not talking about praising dude for his skill. I'm talking about his personality and that whole fake aura of mystery he's been trying to establish for over a decade.

He's now one of those old weirdo type ******. He still got his stans so that's not in the forefront.

I still remember a couple years back at the end of some game Jay walk up to Kevin Hart and said hey pretend like we're laughing for a picture

Even Kevin's always extra self was like wtf? :lol:

Yall talking beef but the boy passing MJ out here.
smh.gif

"Drake passes Michael Jackson for the second-most weeks spent at No. 1 among solo males, after Usher."

https://www.billboard.com/articles/...-seventh-week-hot-100-juice-wrld-lucid-dreams

Jay said it in the subliminal at Drake.

Dudes would rather go work for the white man than work with him.

And I'm not talking about praising dude for his skill. I'm talking about his personality and that whole fake aura of mystery he's been trying to establish for over a decade.

He's now one of those old weirdo type *****s. He still got his stans so that's not in the forefront.

I still remember a couple years back at the end of some game Jay walk up to Kevin Hart and said hey pretend like we're laughing for a picture

Even Kevin's always extra self was like wtf? :lol:
But it's a lot of dudes that do work with him. Roc nation got a big *** roster. Tidal has a big roster. Even _'s Jay used to beef with have worked and still work with him. :lol:

But it's a lot of dudes that do work with him. Roc nation got a big *** roster. Tidal has a big roster. Even _'s Jay used to beef with have worked and still work with him. :lol:
Well yeah, Jay still has hid group of fans that grew up being fans of him and some are rappers.

Others probably feel going to that label is the best for them.

But for dudes like Drake who is one of the rappers on top of the game today he got options and he really don't have to mess with him if he dont care for dude.

Nothing particularly stands out on Tidal for me over Google Play Music as of now. Do miss the cloud feature where you can add your own music, but gives me more incentive to use the DatPiff app.

Nothing particularly stands out on Tidal for me over Google Play Music as of now. Do miss the cloud feature where you can add your own music, but gives me more incentive to use the DatPiff app.

People don't understand, man :lol:

Being able to have your mixtape and album cuts on the same app >*. Then you get the free Youtube Red subscription without the ads. I do like Tidal a lot, but I ain't paying for both. Jay will be alright :lol:

I just left my GPM family group to join Tidal...now I'm feeling I might regret it smh.

Everyone says higher payouts for artists, but not sure how that's possible.

If Tidal fails, I could always go back to the other streaming services.

I’m paying $5/month for Tidal since I’m a student

No complaints, i’m very impulsive on new music so just being able to get music at the push of a button is clutch, no complaints

I'm sure its gon go plat but the buzz for this project is almost nonexistant. He better have some fire on there. None of that lazy ****.

Back
Top Bottom