🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Video and cover for Scorpion hard as ****.
1D8DB8F8-88B0-49A1-8C00-E4E2CCB6BF56.png

Body is ready

Ain’t gonna get hyped for this cause I don’t want to be let down.

If may be possible that Drake is not in his prime anymore? Not saying he’s trash now or anything just maybe he has peaked already. Still puts out hits and chart toppers but lets see how this album is as a whole

Not saying he’s trash now or anything just maybe he has peaked already. Still puts out hits and chart toppers but lets see how this album is as a whole

I mean he kinda has. There's nowhere to really go after you reach the top. It's hard for an artist of that caliber to sustain such a bright light for a long period of time. And he's about 10 years in now. I think we're about to see him evolve and transition to other things. I REALLY believe that he isn't as inspired to make music anymore...and you can hear it. (At least I can). Just like I heard it w/ Jay around the early-mid 2000s.

Maybe not so much acting but I think he's about to enter that "Will Smith" stage where the public will eventually see him as more than just a musician. IDK exactly that is for him but father time never loses. There's another younger, shinier "Drake" that the machine will empower soon enough.

" 'Member shawty told me she thought the raps good but the singings off
Watch on Young Dro now man, boi-oing; **** blinging off"

:pimp:

I dig it. I'm tired of that "Uh, yeah" in every line that Uzi got ___s doing though.

That scorpion cover is beyond average.

That bigger than you joint is HARD. wish drake had a longer verse. I appreciate the young dro reference :pimp: boioioioing :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom