❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it back. They're not finishing. Ooooh it looks like Pique should have been called for handball on the line.

According to a bunch of papers across Europe apparently so but nothing official yet and we probably won't hear anything official until the season is over after the Cup final.

What I found interesting in todays post match interview was LVG saying this...

@RobHarris: Van Gaal asked about the win offering hope for the future of the team into next season: "I'm not looking beyond" this season

That's a first,up until this point he's always been talking in a long term sense...maybe somethings changed? :nerd:

Last edited:
Martial = Beast, and he's been playing out of position for the longest now. Said it a couple weeks ago, he's one of the few positives United have had this terrible season.

De Gea = best GK on the planet. Neuer can go now.

Bale = is a Horse, his strides and speed are just unfair. (Someone get a gif of that goal :x)

Last edited:
Suarez, fouling the GK on the first goal, clearly offside for the second.

Barca still leading la liga...

United are a couple players away, a Rooney transfer away, and a MANAGER away from truly contending.

We'll see what the board does tho..

If they get Mou and somehow get Reus (I know Mou was scouting a BVB game few weeks ago). United will be back.

Last edited:
United are a couple players away, a Rooney transfer away, and a MANAGER away from truly contending.

If they get Mou and somehow get Reus (I know Mou was scouting a BVB game few weeks ago). United will be back.

mou wouldn't run this lineup, but if they played a diamond with rashford/martial up top, reus/memphis on the wings, mata up top and schneiderlin as defensive mid that lineup would be tough

Yea but you can't run that diamond in the EPL, you'd give up to many goals :lol:

But Rashford on the bench as a super sub, first man off the bench and replace him with Herrara in the midfield. Y'all would still be good.

Btw, I'm waiting for your input bro!! :nerd:

Yea but you can't run that diamond in the EPL, you'd give up to many goals :lol:

But Rashford on the bench as a super sub, first man off the bench and replace him with Herrara in the midfield. Y'all would still be good.

Btw, I'm waiting for your input bro!! :nerd:

trueeee but damn that'd be fun to watch on offense haha. I'm not a united fan though just throwing a thought out there.

Did you PM me back?? I responded to your last one and never got a response

trueeee but damn that'd be fun to watch on offense haha. I'm not a united fan though just throwing a thought out there.

Did you PM me back?? I responded to your last one and never got a response

Oops I never press "send" :lol: check now tho, thanks.

xfinity is the worst fam.. no fs2 had to stream the game like i still live in germany :smh:

anyways.. some many positives from the game. Thought timbo has really solidified himself in the first team, really hope he gets a look in dmf. Martial= no words. Rooney in the deep role has really worked well, wondering if this is because both everton and crystal palace had **** midfields; Heggsy fc will be a real challenge. I have been arguing back and forth all week with my boy about DDG vs Hart and he still refuses to believe that DDG is the superior keeper, its baffling to me. This season and the end of last really have made the argument that he is better than Neuer IMO.. If we can just keep him, Martial, Rash and Smalling and build around them we will be good to go.

14 in the past 2 games? 
sick.gif

Anyway... scenes...

Everton+v+Manchester+United+Emirates+FA+Cup+v1suIJW7_eLx.jpg

Everton+v+Manchester+United+Emirates+FA+Cup+JjZIdQ4d6Isx.jpg

Everton+v+Manchester+United+Emirates+FA+Cup+ZzualWcd1yzx.jpg

Last edited:

mou wouldn't run this lineup, but if they played a diamond with rashford/martial up top, reus/memphis on the wings, mata up top and schneiderlin as defensive mid that lineup would be tough

You know DAMN WELL if Mou came in, expect a big name striker to come in, and big name defenders to follow.

No way in hell would Mou sit back and rely on Martial and Rashford to come up with another big season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom