❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
World Class...

@OptaJoe: 14 - Olivier Giroud has now gone 14 Premier League games without a goal. Update.

@piersmorgan: BREAKING: Olivier Giroud now gone 14 Premier League games without a goal. If he's a world class striker, I'm the Dalai Lama. #afc

Piers :rofl:

Last edited:
Alexis has been in form though,it's just funny seeing as how he was being considered with the best no. 9's earlier in the season :lol:

Last edited:
man if only we didnt lose alexis for that stretch mid season, we would atleast be 2-3 games better than we are now

Last edited:
Yeah I should have been more specific to Giroud cause Alexis has been doing his thing Its just Giroud who has been lackluster overall again. Actually now that I look at the numbers again Ozil can still get it he is only 2 off its just at the pace he was at in the first half of the season you would've thought he would have broken it by now. Not his fault though he has still had a great season overall and if I remember a stat I saw a while ago he has created more chances than anyone in Europe so he's just been doing his part Arsenal could just use a better finisher than Giroud.

Last edited:
Sunderland and Newcastle not trying to get relegated for real they have really stepped up their performances in the past two weeks.

cant say much on the first half but sunderland put up a wall, hell of a half by their keeper. We had some solid chances but just not good enough

Newcastle should've gone after Rafa much sooner,they've looked pretty good and have played with fight and desire under him. They've stolen important points from 'Pool and Citeh the last 2 weeks to help their relegation fight.

Last edited:
Alexis has been in form though,it's just funny seeing as how he was being considered with the best no. 9's earlier in the season
laugh.gif
If he was being compared with no. 9's, then those comparing him needs to learn the sport. He's a winger, one of the best in the league, and definitely better than anyone on Man U not named Martial, who's just a winger temporarily. 

I could see United going for Obamayang, even though I have a feeling he'd probably prefer playing at Arsenal based on their system.

I reckon our management won't be inclined to let him go either. We'll lose Gündogan and most likely Hummels as well so they probably will insist that he honours his contract (running until 2019, afair). I suspect we'll sign a top talent as a #2 striker for next season to be prepared for his eventual move to a bigger club in 2017. But that's just my speculation.

I hear you. Makes sense. A talent like Obama leaving with those 2 other crucial players leaving would be too much for almost any club to handle (aside from Southampton :lol:)

World Class...

@OptaJoe: 14 - Olivier Giroud has now gone 14 Premier League games without a goal. Update.

@piersmorgan: BREAKING: Olivier Giroud now gone 14 Premier League games without a goal. If he's a world class striker, I'm the Dalai Lama. #afc

Piers :rofl:

Never have, and never will understand how people tied Giroud's name to such a title.

Flashes of greatness, but that's about it.

Last edited:
Alexis has been in form though,it's just funny seeing as how he was being considered with the best no. 9's earlier in the season :lol:

If he was being compared with no. 9's, then those comparing him needs to learn the sport. He's a winger, one of the best in the league, and definitely better than anyone on Man U not named Martial, who's just a winger temporarily. 
I was actually talking about "World Class" there not Alexis :lol:. I mentioned Alexis in response to the other post I quoted...I know pretty well Alexis's worth/ability plus he's no no.9

Last edited:
Sunderland and Newcastle not trying to get relegated for real they have really stepped up their performances in the past two weeks.

Owners finally brought out those HP-12c's and realized how much they'd be losing of that new PL tv deal and got them firing on all cylinders.

I'll be honest, I hope Blunderland make the great escape, one of my best boy's is a die heart fan, and I'd hate to see him relegated to streaming his games again.

I was actually talking about "World Class" there not Alexis
laugh.gif
. I mentioned Alexis in response to the other post I quote...I know pretty well Alexis's worth/ability plus he's no no.9
laugh.gif
Yeah the more I looked at it I figured you were, my fault. Yeah, Olivier just isn't it, I hope that we get Morata or Zlatan, but apparently we're set to sign the 16 year-old "New Zlatan" to solve our problems. 
mean.gif

Owners finally brought out those HP-12c's and realized how much they'd be losing of that new PL tv deal and got them firing on all cylinders.

I'll be honest, I hope Blunderland make the great escape, one of my best boy's is a die heart fan, and I'd hate to see him relegated to streaming his games again.
I think Sunderland will survive. I would like to think Newcastle will too but that would require Palace to drop a lot of points so unfortunately they might be going down. It would be sad to see either one of them not in the EPL next season...But Norwich and Villa good riddance 
laugh.gif

I think Sunderland will survive. I would like to think Newcastle will too but that would require Palace to drop a lot of points so unfortunately they might be going down. It would be sad to see either one of them not in the EPL next season...But Norwich and Villa good riddance :lol:  

Norwich I felt bad for, cause there's a few games where they at least tried.

Villa on the other hand should be relegated straight down to League 1. :smh: Absolutely shocking that professional players completely didn't even try. Completely stealing a wage. Embarrassing display from the club. I think the only team to do worse than them was that 07 or 08 Derby season, which is a record I'm sure no one will beat for decades to come.

I heard about that 6'3 "next Zlatan" :lol:,you guys aren't in need of prospects/potential at striker though. Need someone like Morata like mentioned. With the 2nd half drop off this season, the need to invest up front has been made pretty clear to Wenger. Maybe he'll do hard in the transfer market knowing that he's retiring soon.

Time to see how a Vardy-less Leicester looks :nerd:

Last edited:
Im going to cross that "Wenger Out" line if he dosnt bring in a seasoned striker, the need is too glaring. I understand that he puts a lot of faith in his players but giroud clearly showed this season why he isnt any more than a super sub, a very good solid striker, but nothing more, not a striker that will put his team on his back when no one can find a goal. After this huge miss to grab the title, it would be absurd if wenger didnt go hard for the likes of obama/morata. This summer will be very telling in where he wants the club to be

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom