❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King Eric :smokin

Hoping Zlatan can become the contemporary reincarnation :nerd:

Speaking of,here's some details on his offer...

@GFFN: Manchester United's offer to Zlatan Ibrahimovic: 1 + 1 yr contract, £250,000 a week & £8m bonus if he's there for just 1 yr, per @Tanziloic.

The bonus is for tax avoidance purposes. Man United have offered Zlatan Ibrahimovic a package worth €150k a week more than his PSG deal.

Manchester United feel propelled to do so due to their inability to offer Champions League football & Ibra's wife's MLS move preference.

Ibra's wife should know that the MLS and their offers aren't going anywhere,dude could probably still go there when he's 40 :lol:

Alexis should go back to Serie A and join Juve so he can have a chance of winning something major.

I like the new west ham logo
New Newcastle jerseys are dope. I actually thought they had one of the best kits last year. Loved the blue tail *shrug*

If you watch any of the barca league games this year Suarez has missed a lot of sitters. I can't even give my opinion on this because im bias. I am a big ronnie fan and i also think suarez is a terrible human. Yes he is a great player and may be having a great year but i would never say overall he is better then ronaldo.

Getting low key stoked for this weekend. I really hope some how RM pulls it off. I don't know if they can but they have the talent (obviously). Hope Bale shows up in vintage form. I am seeing 1-1 and Atletico wins in OT or PKs.

Alexis should go back to Serie A and join Juve so he can have a chance of winning something major.
He's won everything he wanted at Barca besides a Champions League trophy iirc. Juve ain't winning the Champions League anytime soon.

The new West Ham logo looks like a bootleg Denver Nuggets logo, not really a big fan. Hope they continue to have nice kits next season tho.

826571.jpg

Last edited:
He's won everything he wanted at Barca besides a Champions League trophy iirc. Juve ain't winning the Champions League anytime soon.

The new West Ham logo looks like a bootleg Denver Nuggets logo, not really a big fan. Hope they continue to have nice kits next season tho.

826571.jpg

At least he has a better chance at going through the quarter finals with Juve rather than struggling to beat teams like Olimpiakos and AS Monaco in group stage.

Last edited:
Boy I can't wait til Conte gets to Chelsea.........

That type of attitude + the arrogance and entitlement some of our players feel = More than likely 1-2 year stay.

Last edited:
If Gio wasn't in the MLS would he be shining like this? I don't remember him being exactly a showstopper at Juve. Maybe Conte was right in his assessment

He used the same justification for not picking Pirlo as well

Sucks to see him rotting away at that awful NY club :smh:

Last edited:
He used the same justification for not picking Pirlo as well

Ucks to see him rotting away at that awful NY club :smh:

Pirlo is 37. Italian midfield is already stacked with capable players so it makes sense.

I don't understand why Balotelli got left off.

Last edited:
If Gio wasn't in the MLS would he be shining like this? I don't remember him being exactly a showstopper at Juve. Maybe Conte was right in his assessment
Gio was solid for Parma. Had like 15 goals for 40 appearances. I think he has it in him. Wasn't really given a chance with Juve imo. The allure of playing the US plus the money was the tipping point for him to come to the MLS. I don't think he should've been snubbed though.
I don't understand why Balotelli got left off.
This. That dude still has the juice. He just needs the right situation.

Last edited:
At 37 he's probably still better than 80% of the MF's they selected though :lol:

With all the injuries,they're not that stacked at all there tbh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom