❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
at TK Maxx didn't know there was a UK version of TJ
its in germany and the Netherlands too if I recall correctly 
nthat.gif
laugh.gif

Damn thought that Umtiti would get his spot after the great season he had. Really sucks that Varane's gonna miss the tourney :smh:

Don't watch a lot of Lyon play but is he class? I knew they weren't doing too well at the beginning of the season but caught heat later on and was also looking for Fekir to be on the team until he got injured.

Didn't really watch too many Lyon games as well but from most of the highlights and the few times I've seen him,he looks to be another in the long line of solid prospects coming out of the Footy factory that France is becoming :lol:

He's still young but he's commanding at the back and plays with a lot of intensity. Lyon kind of took a step back this season but he was one of their bright spots. He made his CL debut this year and played in most of the group games and didn't look too out of place. He can also play LB and isn't afraid to go forward when required to help the attack. He's more than comfortable with the ball and is actually a pretty good dribbler. He can occasionally get you a goal as well as shown here against Spurs a while back...

:x :x :x :x

Here's a pretty good video compilation of his last season,don't mute it at you own peril :lol:

He's good enough for Barca to be seriously interested in him after they scouted him extensively over the last season. Thinking he got passed up for a spot because of his lack of experience but still feel like he could've helped out a lot.

Last edited:
Sat here :rofl: at everyone's reaction to the name of a store despite doing exactly the same when I found out you all called it TJ Maxx :lol:

I'm a Warriors fan, but Jumpmanfromdabay is the worst NTer in S&T and single handedly makes me not want to post in the NBA thread, so I'd rather discuss basketball in here :lol:

I'm a Warriors fan, but Jumpmanfromdabay is the worst NTer in S&T and single handedly makes me not want to post in the NBA thread, so I'd rather discuss basketball in here :lol:
I'm surprised he hasn't been banned yet. I got banned from the nba thread for the entire season for less

Last edited:
They've got their favorites there :lol: :smh:. Its impossible to hold a legit discussion in it

Last edited:
In footy news,apparently Giggs has been offered the U-21 job. He'd be following in Zidane's/Pep's footsteps if he accepted

Loris Karius joins Liverpool from Bundesliga side Mainz for £4.7m
Liverpool Football Club have confirmed a deal has been reached to sign goalkeeper Loris Karius from FSV Mainz 05.

View media item 2043962

The 22-year-old has agreed a long-term contract with the Reds to tie up a move from the Bundesliga side after completing a medical on Merseyside.

Speaking about the switch to Anfield, Karius told Liverpoolfc.com: “It’s a very good feeling and it’s an honour to play for a club like this.

“They have a special history and the fans are amazing here, so I look forward to playing at Anfield.

“I know a lot about the club from watching them on TV. The history, everybody who plays football knows. There a lot of things in my head when I think of this club.

“I spoke to the manager and I had a good feeling afterwards because he told me what he wants to do with the club and with the players.

“It was a good talk with him and after that I was convinced this was the right decision.”

Karius, who has represented Germany at U21 level, made 34 Bundesliga appearances last season, keeping nine clean sheets to help Mainz to a sixth-place finish.

He becomes Liverpool’s second new arrival of the summer so far after a deal was agreed earlier this year to sign Joel Matip following the conclusion of his current deal with FC Schalke.

Karius will officially become registered as a Reds player on July 1.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/222991-liverpool-agree-deal-to-sign-loris-karius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom