❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
read on twitter he is worse than Mignolet ... but then again i follow mostly united fans so that would explain it :rofl:

Have no clue on this kid but he got a TOTS card on FIFA so that's all I have based on.

So DiMarzio 's reporting Mascherano to Juve might be in the works...oh man what a move if true. Bayern,Juve and Atleti are the Kings of shrewd transfers man

Guessing Barca will be back in for Umtiti if that's the case :nerd:

Last edited:
View media item 2044265

The high-definition (HD) screen, which will measure 83m wide by 12m high, will be flanked by 68 12m high fabric panels similar to those used at Wembley Stadium, the Emirates Stadium and Celtic Park.

Following a lengthy and intricate process involving leading digital experts, the approved designs will set a new benchmark in world stadia, adding another marquee feature to an already iconic venue.

For West Ham matches, Hammers fans will be able to enjoy clips of their heroes past and present as they make their approach to the world-famous venue they will call home from August. So expect goals from Dimitri Payet or classic clips from Bobby Moore’s heyday to enthral the Claret and Blue Army on their way in to the Stadium.

The Hammers have some solid foundations to take that next step to becoming a big club and now they have're getting the infrastructure to match their ambition. Hoping they can continue improving. Wouldn't mind more London competition :lol:.

In other news,ahead of the imminent Mou announcement,there might be more big news to come this week...

@noabachner: Zlatan Ibrahimovic to hold press conference at Sweden's pre-Euro camp at 11.15 GMT tomorrow.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Unrelated to that,there's been some rumors swirling about that the U-21 offer which is a bit of a step down from assistant, is meant to push Giggs out of the club :lol:.

I do find it pretty odd how neither Moyes or LVG made any mention of him at all during their exits,no thanks or "good luck in the future" :lol:. A lot of Reds fans speculate that me might be the mole behind a lot of these locker room leaks over the last few seasons.

I wouldn't even be surprised,one funny constant about the leaks has been that they usually have some sort of praise singling him out and seem to be slanted to his benefit :lol:

the twitter machine says that zlatizzle is taking the number 9 shirt from martial and martial is taking the 7 from mempis no thats not a typo

18j4oc1y0et43jpg.jpg

Hope not,thought Tony was gonna make the #9 his own for the long term...

Zlatan should just take his old Milan number,11.sorry Adnan :lol:

These Stones to City rumors...he's got talent sure but I just have to hope his poor form this season has more to do with Eveton and Martinez if anything comes of this...i'll be watching him very closely at the Euros now.

Also this and the Laporte rumors really has me thinking Pep wants to be able to play a back 3 often if the rumors are true about wanting to sign both of them.

Last edited:
Having Robles in goal behind you don't help things either. Would be happy as a mfer to get Stones. Already one upping Mourinho since he sweated him at Chelsea so bad. I would also want to see Denayer get a legit shot at some playing time but Pep's not about that life.

So that's what the hold up over his naming rights is about :lol:,how the hell did Mou ever agree to that?? :rofl: :rofl:

Kante has apparently rejected a new contract :frown:

Sorry to hear about that for Leicester but breh...:nerd:. I know Arsene is apparently interested but they just got Xhaka so not too sure if he'd wanna invest in another DM again. We could use someone with his talents, a Mutombo in the MF just rejecting opposing passes/attacks :lol:

Last edited:
If Mascherano does go to Juve then I think they'll sell Bonucci, probably to Chelsea.

So that's what the hold up over his naming rights is about :lol:,how the hell did Mou ever agree to that?? :rofl: :rofl:
Sorry to hear about that for Leicester but breh...:nerd:. I know Arsene is apparently interested but they just got Xhaka so not too sure if he'd wanna invest in another DM again. We could use someone with his talents, a Mutombo in the MF just rejecting opposing passes/attacks :lol:
PSG.

The Hammers have some solid foundations to take that next step to becoming a big club and now they have're getting the infrastructure to match their ambition. Hoping they can continue improving. Wouldn't mind more London competition
laugh.gif

In other news,ahead of the imminent Mou announcement,there might be more big news to come this week...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Unrelated to that,there's been some rumors swirling about that the U-21 offer which is a bit of a step down from assistant, is meant to push Giggs out of the club
laugh.gif

I do find it pretty odd how neither Moyes or LVG made any mention of him at all during their exits,no thanks or "good luck in the future"
laugh.gif
. A lot of Reds fans speculate that me might be the mole behind a lot of these locker room leaks over the last few seasons.

I wouldn't even be surprised,one funny constant about the leaks has been that they usually have some sort of praise singling him out and seem to be slanted to his benefit
laugh.gif
Ryan Giggsillas?
laugh.gif
 I don't think he'd want to sabotage the club he's been at all his life...  but Iker allegedly did it so who knows.

Last edited:
Hope not,thought Tony was gonna make the #9 his own for the long term...

Zlatan should just take his old Milan number,11.sorry Adnan :lol:

I hope he doesn't take the 9, I just got a Martial 9 kit this year :lol: An away Zlatan 11 jersey will be super fresh :pimp:

West Ham's new stadium looks awesome, too bad they don't have adidas a kit maker still because their 2014/2015 joints were some of the best in the league imo.

Guess we'll see Newcastle back in the Prem in 2017/2018!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom