❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@VCF_Nordic: BREAKING: Bayern striker Robert Lewandowski has signed a pre-agreement with Real Madrid, according to @diarioas.

I doubt Bayern's letting him go without a fight but damn guess Benz is out if true :nerd:

The transfer window is gonna be nuts :wow:

Last edited:
WOW. Real Ain't playing games. I can see Lewandowski being miserable though playing with feed me the ball Ronaldo.

Been a rough two weeks for me. Pool lost the EL Final. Atleti lost the CL Final. San Lorenzo got mollywhopped in the Argentine League Final. Hopefully Argentina wins the Copa America.

Last edited:
Been a rough two weeks for me. Pool lost the EL Final. Atleti lost the CL Final. San Lorenzo got mollywhopped in the Argentine League Final. Hopefully Argentina wins the Copa America.
I know those feels. Life otherwise has been good, so can't complain.

@VCF_Nordic: BREAKING: Bayern striker Robert Lewandowski has signed a pre-agreement with Real Madrid, according to @diarioas.
I doubt Bayern's letting him go without a fight but damn guess Benz is out if true
nerd.gif

The transfer window is gonna be nuts
eek.gif
if so, obama-yang PL bound ?

Last edited:
How would United fans feel if United got icardi?

I have to deal with busquets & Hannibal. :rolleyes
If United fans loved Giggs they should die over Icardi. He is an angel compared to Giggs. Nobody in professional sport is as big of dirt bag than Giggs.

WOW. Real Ain't playing games. I can see Lewandowski being miserable though playing with feed me the ball Ronaldo.

Nah, that's King Lewa's team now.

Ronnie can take all the free kicks he wants tho.

But I can't see him going there and not scoring goals

This summer transfer window is going to be fun

Does anybody know any good Twitter accounts where I can follow for transfers news?

Everybody in Bayern had the ball, Lewa should be accustomed to not having the ball all time

As long as he's on the pitch he'll have his chance to score plenty of goals

Last edited:
lewa used to get into it with robben heavy about not getting the ball from him. I can only imagine him and CR7. If we lose him I'll gladly take aubameyang to fill the void :lol:

I don't know about going after Lewa. He is a great talent but he even admitted he doesn't like staying over 3yrs at one club. I wouldn't want to spend that much knowing that in 3 yrs he is going to be asking to leave

Reports are Pep & Txiki Begiristain have targeted as many as 8 players leaving the club this summer but among those that will stay are Navas & Sagna. The Gundogan deal for €25m is supposed to be announced shortly & City are rumored to be working on acquiring Stones from Everton :smile:{ :rolleyes) & Laporte from Athletic. Pep is also been rumored to want Leroy Sane to play the right side.

Edit- Interesting stuff if true, I guess Pep's going to off load at least 2 of the existing CBs, Mangala & perhaps Otamendi.

Last edited:
Both Argentines huh?

Everton was a dumpster fire this year, especially defensively. Not sure I'd take Mori... :rolleyes Didn't like anything I saw from him (or Stones for that matter) this last campaign.

I can't see Atleti selling to a rival in Liga especially how El Cholo is feeling right now. Heard the supporters had a rally at the stadium today chanting for Cholo to stay....

I'm gonna be sick if Laca goes to Spurs. Lyon only asking £30M, I'd be surprised if West Ham doesnt go ahead and match that price with how ambitious they're looking.
we got them Canes tho :pimp:
You may have just pushed Trey off the edge with that one. Cant imagine being a Canes fan :x

Richt-era underway, Canes will be byke soon
Perennial 9-3 conference-runner-up teams, coming right up :pimp: Just pls knock off FSU every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom