❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regional would actually be pretty dope if they ever decided to do that.

Sydney Leroux for the cover in the USA 
pimp.gif

At the end of the day they could put Jack Wilshere chain smoking Marlboro Reds on the cover and everyone would still buy the game

Doesn't EA already do regional covers in certain markets? I could have sworn reading about Henderson sharing the UK FIFA cover with Messi a year or two ago?

:wow:

That looks so dope. I wonder how much would it take to import a bottle to the US :lol:
They made 3000 bottles.

Only in Leicester. At selected stores and obviously the official club shop. 2 per customer. I got 2. Probably end up paying a premium for the bottle itself on resale everyone's going mad for them, especially Leicester fans outside of Leicester. They're only £15 RRP, seen some on eBay go for £150-200

:wow: :wow:

Is this a limited edition only sold in Leicester?

Also...crep check? :nerd:

Only Leicester mate yeah, and Adidas Superstar Primeknit.
I kinda want the PK SS, they look mad clean

I think pogba or neymar makes the most sense worldwide if it's not gonna be messi, which I think shouldn't happen. He's been on it enough years running. Another younger superstar should get it and I think those 2 probably fit the bill the most.

Last edited:
Interested to see who will replace Biglia in Argentina's starting lineup

I would play:
GK: Romero
RB:Roncaglia
CB: Otamendi
CB: Funes Mori
LB: Rojo
CDM: Mascherano
CDM: Kranevitter
MF: Pastore
MF: Di Maria
FW: Messi
FW: Higuain

Last edited:
I think pogba or neymar makes the most sense worldwide if it's not gonna be messi, which I think shouldn't happen. He's been on it enough years running. Another younger superstar should get it and I think those 2 probably fit the bill the most.
couldn't agree more

El tri vs, chile Gon be good
Vamos el tri

The kid accompanying Alexis was damn near as big as he was

new mixed defensive line gonna have their hands full with Alexis and King Arthur

Last edited:
^^ you peeped that too? :lol:

Alexis ain't that tall at all, heck most footballers aren't.

Pogba dabbing on the cover would be most appropriate.
hell no, that dabbing ish is mad corny and hella played out already

Last edited:
Tecatico has very nice footwork, that move he did at the edge of the box :pimp:

These black Mexico kits are so damn clean. I just dislike the fact that they use the Adidas template with the extra material on the bottom and the sleeve.

Chile dominating possession
This Puch dude has serious speed
Get Lozano in there and have them run a 40

Last edited:
Barca should just go ahead and buy out Pogba and gear him up to be the new number 6. I remember their being tons of rumors of him wanting to go to Barca.
Also, had a nightmare that Neymar ended up at United :x

Boom! First clean sheet of the season for Timbers, coming on a night where we had to play the whole 2nd half down a man :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom