⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jazz are playing some of the best basketball in the history of their franchise (winning 17 out of 18 games) and their own half a game ahead of the Lakers who have been cruising.

It's interesting to me that Frank Vogel get so little credit. He came into a tough situation, playing for LeBron with sky high expectations and he has the best record in the West and easily guides them to a championship (tied for the second fewest losses in a playoff run ever) in his first year's head coach.

Now in year two, coming off of a short off season they have the second best record in the league getting nobody considers Frank among the best coaches in the league

source.gif
MJ as well to lesser extent. Was still the best by the second retirement and if u gave those wizards teams garnett or Duncan they probably would have been contenders

The Jazz are playing some of the best basketball in the history of their franchise (winning 17 out of 18 games) and their own half a game ahead of the Lakers who have been cruising.

It's interesting to me that Frank Vogel get so little credit. He came into a tough situation, playing for LeBron with sky high expectations and he has the best record in the West and easily guides them to a championship (tied for the second fewest losses in a playoff run ever) in his first year's head coach.

Now in year two, coming off of a short off season they have the second best record in the league getting nobody considers Frank among the best coaches in the league

One of the cons of being LeBron’s coach. Plus, the Lakers are the defending champs and heavy favorites to repeat. They are expected to be good, even dominant. I think those are the reasons Vogel’s name won’t pop up in any COY convos.

EYE personally think he does an excellent job and has been a top coach since joining the Lakers.

Not really understanding mvp talk for guys on teams barely over 500. Warriors keep winning and go up in rankings sure he will have a very strong case. Kd no shot

Dudes talk about ALA but the most anti-Laker thing you could possibly do is trade arguably the greatest basketball player of all time for Blue Lives Jim so that Lonzo Ball can flourish :lol:

2eyMNs.gif
Lonzo Ball is a perfect example of why comparisons across eras are dangerous. If it comes to impact? Nowhere close at the moment or in the future, no way. However they also have similar career averages right now :lol:

Bro..did y'all know utah, the state and specifically SLC, is like wild racist?? I had no idea. Watched a special on it the other day. Like WILD unbelievably mississippi type racist. Like equal too..or...much worse...than boston.

I thought they just didn't have minorities because we weren't interested...I didn't know they didn't have them and that's how they preferred it. I was shocked. I do remember that company that ended it's contract with the jazz because the jazz support equal right and the right to protest.

Yet again....Russ told us they were foul there and I didn't listen. Thought it was just Russ being russ. Man's did come at him screamin wild reckless **** in a camo Maga hat. All I really needed to know I guess.

Dudes talk about ALA but the most anti-Laker thing you could possibly do is trade arguably the greatest basketball player of all time for Blue Lives Jim so that Lonzo Ball can flourish :lol:

2eyMNs.gif

Yeah, MVP MVP is MLGA but I'll admit he had some all time bad takes during LeBron's first season in LA but to be fair he wasn't the only one. There was a strong contingent of fans who didn't want us to sign LeBron in the first place (because of some imaginary Kobe versus LeBron rivalry), wanted us trade him when we're struggling and didn't want us to trade Anthony Davis because they believed in the young core.😂

It's hard to believe now but there were a lot of Laker fans who wanted to build around the young core as opposed to getting Anthony freakin' Davis.

Last edited:

Weren’t the Jazz playing incredibly well at one point last year as well? Especially when Conley was on the bench? Him and Clarkson helps for sure but they’re not a threat to the Lakers imo. Just like last year, they’ll fizzle out in the playoffs. All said respectfully. No denying they’re playing well.

Bro..did y'all know utah, the state and specifically SLC, is like wild racist?? I had no idea. Watched a special on it the other day. Like WILD unbelievably mississippi type racist. Like equal too..or...much worse...than boston.

I thought they just didn't have minorities because we weren't interested...I didn't know they didn't have them and that's how they preferred it. I was shocked. I do remember that company that ended it's contract with the jazz because the jazz support equal right and the right to protest.

Yet again....Russ told us they were foul there and I didn't listen. Thought it was just Russ being russ. Man's did come at him screamin wild reckless **** in a camo Maga hat. All I really needed to know I guess.
This is in part why I support the jazz players more than others. They’re dealing with some **** that other players don’t deal with

Weren’t the Jazz playing incredibly well at one point last year as well? Especially when Conley was on the bench? Him and Clarkson helps for sure but they’re not a threat to the Lakers imo. Just like last year, they’ll fizzle out in the playoffs. All said respectfully. No denying they’re playing well.

They had a stretch last season when they played well, but not this well. During their winning streak 15 of their 17 wins are by double digits. The Jazz are not only winning, they're dominating teams. They're playing well on both ends of the court. Their defense is legit, I just don't think that they can continue to shoot historically well from three. They're shooting 40% from three as a team, which is unheard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom