⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest difference this year is Conley is actually playing really, really well. Was listening to Lowe's most recent pod and Kevin Arnovitz had him as a lock for the ASG. I'm not so sure about that, but it's definitely a massive change from where we were at with him last season.

Bro..did y'all know utah, the state and specifically SLC, is like wild racist?? I had no idea. Watched a special on it the other day. Like WILD unbelievably mississippi type racist. Like equal too..or...much worse...than boston.

I thought they just didn't have minorities because we weren't interested...I didn't know they didn't have them and that's how they preferred it. I was shocked. I do remember that company that ended it's contract with the jazz because the jazz support equal right and the right to protest.

Yet again....Russ told us they were foul there and I didn't listen. Thought it was just Russ being russ. Man's did come at him screamin wild reckless **** in a camo Maga hat. All I really needed to know I guess.

Case in point

They had a stretch last season when they played well, but not this well. During their winning streak 15 of their 17 wins are by double digits. The Jazz are not only winning, they're dominating teams. They're playing well on both ends of the court. Their defense is legit, I just don't think that they can continue to shoot historically well from three. They're shooting 40% from three as a team, which is unheard of.
They’ll regress in the shooting department. By how much, who knows. But it’ll happen.

The biggest difference this year is Conley is actually playing really, really well. Was listening to Lowe's most recent pod and Kevin Arnovitz had him as a lock for the ASG. I'm not so sure about that, but it's definitely a massive change from where we were at with him last season.
People ignore that Conley started playing like himself to end the regular season before Covid

people ignore that Conley played well in the bubble

people people’ling

People ignore that Conley started playing like himself to end the regular season before Covid

people ignore that Conley played well in the bubble

people people’ling

All that’s true, but calling him an all-star lock is extreme. He’s not going to get in on votes and there’s a lot of competition at the guard spot in the West.

All that’s true, but calling him an all-star lock is extreme. He’s not going to get in on votes and there’s a lot of competition at the guard spot in the West.
Dunno about him being an all star, but apparently he isn’t washed like dc and everyone kept repeating like sheep

Dunno about him being an all star, but apparently he isn’t washed like dc and everyone kept repeating like sheep

I hear you, but too be fair, it wasn’t looking so good for him pre-bubble last season. But you’re right that most people didn’t give him credit for his improved play.

Bro..did y'all know utah, the state and specifically SLC, is like wild racist?? I had no idea. Watched a special on it the other day. Like WILD unbelievably mississippi type racist. Like equal too..or...much worse...than boston.

I thought they just didn't have minorities because we weren't interested...I didn't know they didn't have them and that's how they preferred it. I was shocked. I do remember that company that ended it's contract with the jazz because the jazz support equal right and the right to protest.

Yet again....Russ told us they were foul there and I didn't listen. Thought it was just Russ being russ. Man's did come at him screamin wild reckless **** in a camo Maga hat. All I really needed to know I guess.
It’s UTAH, what you expected ? :lol: ...I’ve been hating that god awful place for years on here :lol:, it’s a miracle they even have an NBA team in that market

Yeah, MVP MVP is MLGA but I'll admit he had some all time bad takes during LeBron's first season in LA but to be fair he wasn't the only one. There was a strong contingent of fans who didn't want us to sign LeBron in the first place (because of some imaginary Kobe versus LeBron rivalry), wanted us trade him when we're struggling and didn't want us to trade Anthony Davis because they believed in the young core.😂

It's hard to believe now but there were a lot of Laker fans who wanted to build around the young core as opposed to getting Anthony freakin' Davis.
Well the average Laker fan ain’t the brightest so all that makes sense :lol: :smh:

Yea Conley has been unwashed for a full 12 months at this point. He found his rhythm just before the all star break last year.

If healthy this is the best shot they’ve had at the conference finals since Jerry Sloan & D Will left.

That’s the best you can hope for until Mitchell takes another step.

Last edited:
bruh i thought he said lee had jizz always in his mouth

PAUSE

7BC2376F-32F4-46AF-966D-D3526CF67239.gif

Booker gonna have 40 in the 1st half cooking Danny Green then 0 once Ben put the clamps on in the 2nd half lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom