⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
That ***** been trolling in here for years.

Time to give him the sea manup sea manup treatment
tomdiginson tomdiginson

1613672795871.gif

I think using Kobe’s numbers and the whole game format is gimmicky for an event that shouldn’t be happening in the first. One the players don’t even want. This is just PR marketing to justify something stupid. Pulling at heart strings.

i didn't think of it that way but i 100% agree

I think using Kobe’s numbers and the whole game format is gimmicky for an event that shouldn’t be happening in the first. One the players don’t even want. This is just PR marketing to justify something stupid. Pulling at heart strings.

Unless it's going to be an every year thing with honoring Kobe at the AS game then I agree.

Last year it was genuine, this year it feels like a way to guilt trip the players into buying into an event they want no parts of.

Why would we ever stop honoring Kobe? He is resting in peace and players only want to continue to remember his legacy

Maybe he wants them to un-name the all star MVP trophy in his honor as well going forward.

Wonder how many opt outs/"injuries" (if any) will take place before the game?

How long is that halftime dunk contest going to be? If it’s anything like the past the players are going to be colder than ice by the time the third qtr starts.

KD is not. I'm not sure about Kyrie.

Well according to SAS, Myrie sat out the last game so he could be as close to 100% as possible for tonight's tilt. He's not missing the chance to go at Lebby's neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom