⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about when LeBron took a shot at load management early in the season? Do you remember that? Probably not.

But I’m sure you remember when Doc was asked specifically about LeBron’s comments and said something like, “we like what we’re doing. They can do whatever LeBron says.” Because that’s another thing Lakers fans got all up in arms about.

Part of the reason the Clippers supposedly couldn’t keep the Lakers out of their mouths is because the media is always asking them about the Lakers (and vice versa). Are they supposed to not respond to those questions?

Bro you know damn well Pat Bev, PG and a few others went out of their way unprompted to beat their chests and keep the Show's in their mouth. They were obsessed. It's ok to say. They seem to have learned their lesson though, haven't heard nearly as much talk outta that camp this season. Getting humbled will do that though.

Are they supposed to not respond to those questions?
1613670631499.gif

@Texans - this finally going to be enough to get the state to turn on this weasel?
If an election was tomorrow white texans would gladly thaw themselves out to go vote for the people that put them in that situation
He's lost a lot of ground in terms of his foothold support.

But they're going to have to run someone better than Beto O'Rourke out there next cycle if they're gonna knock Cruz off his seat.

Democratic candidates in Texas are - largely - horrendous. Lupe Valdez, Beto, etc... The party's gotta find some leaders to push as candidates with actual charisma and substance.

Bro you know damn well Pat Bev, PG and a few others went out of their way unprompted to beat their chests and keep the Show's in their mouth. They were obsessed. It's ok to say. They seem to have learned their lesson though, haven't heard nearly as much talk outta that camp this season. Getting humbled will do that though.

Yeah, I still don’t think the volume of talk from the Clippers was as much as you do. But the fact is they really shouldn’t have been saying anything (unsolicited) until they actually accomplished something. I can agree on that.

If an election was tomorrow white texans would gladly thaw themselves out to go vote for the people that put them in that situation

It really is wild to me to see Cruz, their Gov. Abbott blatantly lie about why this stuff was happening. Dudes were blaming the Green New Deal, AOC and wind turbines for the crisis when 90% of TX's energy comes from fossil fuels. There's something to be said for the housing infrastructure as well.

What does this mean? You insinuating that honoring him at the AS game is disrespectful?
I think using Kobe’s numbers and the whole game format is gimmicky for an event that shouldn’t be happening in the first place. One the players don’t even want. This is just PR marketing to justify something stupid. Pulling at heart strings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom