⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melo was hot and effective for awhile while Dame was looking for his shot, but then he basically shot them out the game for a stretch

Stop making all star selections team awards
Ideally the all star team would be picked without the overall team records n feelings/bias involved...But nothing is perfect n the ship to make it a good process sailed a long time ago, so I don’t pay too much attention or debate bout it these days ...It’s not even a full NBA roster in terms of numbers :lol: :smh:

Def Surprised Vucci got in tho, shout to my guy ! :pimp:

1614150870468.png

Looter Life >>>

Book one of those guys better than the numbers.

He works the mid range too much might need to take more 3’s.

All star votes should be looked at in a vacuum. What have you done this season and this season only. We already place what maybe too much emphasis on winning, that logic only exacerbates it and gives an unfair advantage to players on Playoff teams.

Last edited:
Thoughts?

Interesting take/logic.

AMAZING, after reading this take and Ramona Shelbourne I am really starting to realize how a certain person is considered the GOAT in today's league. They just have a running clock instead of resetting it at the start of the new season. IDGAF what you did LAST year in the playoffs, that doesn't carry over into this years popularity game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom