⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
While making a series of posts to Twitter about how bigotry "is still very well present" and is a problem that needs to be addressed, Millsap alleged that Lindsey "made bigot remarks in my exit interview while conversing with Q. Snyder 'if you say one more word, I'll cut your Black *** and send you back to Louisiana.'"
In prepared words to the Salt Lake City media, Lindsey said: "I categorically deny making that statement." Jazz coach Quin Snyder told reporters Wednesday that he "can't fathom Dennis saying something like that."
Millsap had an exit meeting in April 2015 that sources said included Lindsey, Snyder and general manager Justin Zanik, who was then an assistant general manager tasked with keeping detailed notes of the conversation.
Those notes were entered into a team database, and league forensic investigators can determine whether they've been altered or updated in any way, sources said.

Link to article...

Wait Tim Thomas is on the top team it had to of been someone else that sent the email :lol:

Wait Tim Thomas is on the top team it had to of been someone else that sent the email :lol:
Surprisingly, teamsI expected to be there WERE there.
How old is the author?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom