⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s interesting that no one seems to want to hold accountable the person who, you know, is actually supposed to be responsible for things like team identity, players understanding their roles, players understanding their assignments, installing an offense that makes sense...

It’s pretty naive to just blame it all on injuries, I’ve watched a lot of Celtics basketball this year and while injuries and roster issues are going to prevent them being where Philly or Brooklyn is, they are playing well below their ceiling.

EYXJglCUYAAsmOu.jpg

It was all good a few years ago

This is pretty dope of Kanter to put that out there for the kids :smokin . I think the non-hoopers in here could benefit as well tbh.

of he’s going share his Turkish diet then I’m all in for the Manti, Kofte, and Meze recipes:nthat:

It’s interesting that no one seems to want to hold accountable the person who, you know, is actually supposed to be responsible for things like team identity, players understanding their roles, players understanding their assignments, installing an offense that makes sense...

It’s pretty naive to just blame it all on injuries, I’ve watched a lot of Celtics basketball this year and while injuries and roster issues are going to prevent them being where Philly or Brooklyn is, they are playing well below their ceiling.

Brad deserves some blame. Danny deserves some blame. But the injuries and COVID are the biggest factors. Pretty much same roster as last year. Same coach. Biggest difference is the injuries and safety protocols. Don't really think that's naive, just looking at everything objectively. No one blamed it ALL on injuries/COVID. Pretty sure Ainge even blamed himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom