⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah no. They haven’t been healthy at all. They aren’t even healthy now lol
top 10 offense
Top 10 in point differential
Half of what they did in the offseason didn’t even work out bogi broke his knee Dunn hasn’t played a game Gallo has been hurt this year

13-4 since Bogi came back and Nate McMillan took over. They were trash before that. Trae's scoring numbers gone down in that stretch as well.

Reactions: HIM

Hope Lebbers and his team pulls this off. My expectations will be low (not because of LeBron, but my general feelings about remakes).

4th seed despite injuries to Collins, Hunter, reddish, Gallo, Clint

And they said TRAE numbers was empty 😂😂😂😂
empty stats are only a nt thing and who is putting them up changes like the weather.

knew blake just needed a change of scenery. aldridge will make make some good contributions in the post season too.

Why don’t I sense more excitement in here for tonight’s match-up of the two best teams in the West?

Y’all going to pull jimmy butlers games in the teens and they won too or is that only for the god Trae?

Jimmy Butler is a made man. He's performed multiple times on the biggest stage in basketball. Trae was plundering in a pirate raid pre Bogi.

Y’all going to pull jimmy butlers games in the teens and they won too or is that only for the god Trae?

Jim Buyan has been the best player on multiple playoff squads, has been to the Finals and had a couple legendary performances therein. Also, defense. Apples to asparagus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom