⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s the weakest link on the defensive end ? Zion struggles but we ain’t trading him . Guy gets cooked by any player on the court .

The whole team does. No center could make up for all their defensive lapses.

The whole team does. No center could make up for all their defensive lapses.

You start with the weakest link what do you mean u have to fix ur worst defensive player . Guy can’t play pick and roll defensive to save his life . There’s 5 guys. On the team Zion has to improve but he contributes to much on offense . Your left with lonzo Bledsoe and Ingram . Your not gonna get a much better defender at guard than lonzo who has to overhelp most of the game Cuz they struggle . You let me know how they improve .

Adam’s has no chance :lol: You gotta get him off the team for the simple fact that he’d be a straight up target in the playoffs against any of the elite lead ball handlers in the league & most of the west playoff teams have at least one. The game has passed him by he’s a backup.

What center would have a chance against Kyrie in a one-on-one situation? He cooks elite defending wings.

I agree that Adams is no longer a starting quality player, but that particular play isn’t really the proof.

Adams has become an easy target as the reason for the Pelicans lack of success, but he’s just a part of it.

You start with the weakest link what do you mean u have to fix ur worst defensive player . Guy can’t play pick and roll defensive to save his life . There’s 5 guys. On the team Zion has to improve but he contributes to much on offense . Your left with lonzo Bledsoe and Ingram . Your not gonna get a much better defender at guard than lonzo who has to overhelp most of the game Cuz they struggle . You let me know how they improve .

I’ve already given my thoughts on this.

If you really think Zion, Ingram and Lonzo are a core that will turn into a real contender, nothing I can say will change your mind.

I’ve already given my thoughts on this.

If you really think Zion, Ingram and Lonzo are a core that will turn into a real contender, nothing I can say will change your mind.

So who you getting rid of ? Do you let lonzo walk or do you resign him and trade Ingram ?

So who you getting rid of ? Do you let lonzo walk or do you resign him and trade Ingram ?

Yes, I would trade Ingram. And, again, it’s not just because of him, it’s because not many other players on the Pelicans roster have much trade value. Ingram does.

Nobody is giving the Pelicans anything of real value for Beldsoe or Adams.

Marc Cuban picturing Olynyk next to Luka, Zingis, and Maxi Kleber next season
4476EA3A-8370-4D1B-858B-1C56C3495001.gif

Well well well, look at the no defense Nets being the team to break Zion's streak of 20+ @ 50% shooting. Y'all going to turn into Laker fans in July as we are the only thing that can stop them.

I was really reallly really hoping for a Tatum side step. But they decided to leave Marcus Smart wide open instead.

Well well well, look at the no defense Nets being the team to break Zion's streak of 20+ @ 50% shooting. Y'all going to turn into Laker fans in July as we are the only thing that can stop them.

I can only speak for myself, but there’s no chance of that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom