⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was half watching the game, but was Kyrie getting cooked? Weren't Dennis' scores on other guys not named Kyrie? He taking advantage of switches.

I was half watching the game, but was Kyrie getting cooked? Weren't Dennis' scores on other guys not named Kyrie? He taking advantage of switches.
We are all of one body on the court. When he is thirsty, I thirst too. When his ankles are snatched, I limp too by his side
kyrie1 (1).png

Look at the fine print. It's in the month of April. April just started :lol:
Good catch, I missed that. I was initially dubious because DLo missed what felt like significant amount of time and just came back. I also wondered if that stat included OT as well (Jazz/Den went to OT lately). Regardless, thanks for the correction.

I think Kyrie's action can best be understood as someone that is only concerned with grabbing the moral high ground in the short term, without ever considering the long-term effects of his actions.

Even beyond this situation. Generally, even when he is on the right side of the argument, that is not enough for Kyrie.

He needs to feel he is more enlightened, moral, and forward-thinking than his allies and peers.

It is the type of behavior that is hard to call out, because at the end of the day the central issue might be while he does have some good points, while he does do good, Kyrie is an *******. And that is really just it. :lol:

With someone like that, the best way to deal with him would be not to give him attention. But with Kyrie being who he is, that is never gonna happen, and he knows it.

So Kyrie is in control :lol:

Not disagreeing, but just curious, what situations has he been concerned with grabbing the moral high ground in the short term without considering the long term effects?

I might just be blanking.

Regardless of how Kyrie felt, he shouldn’t have went to social media to voice his frustrations about what shroeder said. Now you got white media members comfortable enough to engage in dialogue surrounding the N word. Lame as hell

His post is LITERALLY explaining why the word is derogatory & negative.... why shouldn't one of the biggest stars in the game share that??

Tired of being asked to speak in code when speaking to our own people.... White Media execs & producers have white media members comfortable enough to engage in dialog surrounding the N word Not Kyrie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom