⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You don't know me like that bro" So if him and Schroder were boys, he can say it? :lol: N' a weirdo.

He's full of ****. I know Mr. holier than thou has to have done some research on the etymology of the word.

This might be the worst regular season ever. And I’m not with NBA TV having all the games outside of you primetime games. I’m not paying for that mess

The way people are talking about this Kyrie situation is a reminder that society is so full of BS & people change their stance on a case by case basis.

Guaranteed if Schroeder used a sexist slur against Kyrie rather then a racist one.... people wouldn't be questioning the integrity of his feelings :lol: . let it had been two jewish Dudes & one of them used an offensive term towards the other it wouldn't be memes of said player with PS kippah's on their head either.

the **** keeps happening & mf'ers getting too comfortable commenting on **** they shouldn't be commenting on. Anybody else takes issue we have to be understanding, accepting & supportive..... but Kyrie takes issue & suddenly people need detailed explanations on what should & shouldn't be offensive to him.

Last edited:
Kyrie should of never said nothing... When the BK nets fold under pressure it wont be because of only playoff Harden...

It'll be because dudes know how to get under Kyrie skin now :lol: . League got some of the most ignorant guys ready to pop off

Imagine crying to white people about a black man calling you the n word
Thing for me is that he was clearly heated and going back and forth before the mics picked up Schroder even saying that :lol:

Took dude reacting to him with bemusement and turned it into something else entirely that's unsurprisingly dominating the sports media shows cycle now.

Got older white sportswriters all of a sudden now giving their takes on everything from the word usage to the dynamics/tension between black American and foreign black players like they've got the range :lol: >D

Thing for me is that he was clearly heated and going back and forth before Schroder even said that :lol:

Took dude reacting to that back and forth and turned into something else entirely that's unsurprisingly dominating the sports media shows cycle now.

Got older white sportswriters giving their takes on everything from the word usage to the dynamics between black American foreign black players like they've got the range :lol: >D

Son is a nut. Wild annoying too

he should’ve shut it down back in 2018 instead of trying to play through it :smh: he has done absolutely nothing but kill his value since then.

I’m glad a team like Memphis is being cautious with JJJ.

Players gotta be smarter than this

There’s certain injuries you simply can’t play through

there is nothing that annoys people more than someone being confident in their own beliefs :lol: that doesn't line up with their own.

Again if someone had used a derogatory LGTBQ slur towards him & he went & shared his experience online..... people wouldn't be lined up to question his motives or sincerity in feeling a way :lol:

A black man don't like being called ***** by another black man............. Suddenly he's soft & blowing it out of proportion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom