⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

These be the ones calling Kyrie a fake smart *****..... meanwhile he put on his therapist hat, took a tweet & decided he could pinpoint Kyrie's ideology on slavery & exactly where he's at on his spiritual journey...... and not only does he know how Kyrie feels emotionally, his expertise allows him to demand that Kyrie stops it & unlearn it :lol:

they will do this & say Kyrie is fake smart & thinks he knows more than everyone..... INSANITY

Says Who??? Just because we say ***** freely doesn't mean everyone is with that. I've seen people ready to come to blows with family because they take that word as pure disrespect.

Kyrie voiced his opinion on it & black people are essentially telling him to shut up & dribble :lol: :lol:

Cats wanted the league to not start last year because it would take away from the message.... Less than a year later Kyrie uses his platform to bring up a black issue & He's a nut who should retire :lol:.

It just sounded like from his tweet that it was he was offended that Schröder was the one who said it to him, not taking into account that Kyrie was the one who escalated the situation. There's video of the not so recent past of Kyrie saying it to other players, I'm sure it's said on a nightly basis in games he's involved in. His stance is perfectly fine seeing as he's evolved in his thinking as a person on a lot of things, but it does open him up to be side eyed a bit.

Facepalm at all of this. Thanks Kyrie!

For credibility sake I hope Kyrie has the same energy for any and everyone that directs that word at him from now and forever. Because IMO Dennis had him in hell the other night and he lost his composure, it happens.

*I don't mean the forever part literally lol

Says Who??? Just because we say ***** freely doesn't mean everyone is with that. I've seen people ready to come to blows with family because they take that word as pure disrespect.

Kyrie voiced his opinion on it & black people are essentially telling him to shut up & dribble :lol: :lol:

Cats wanted the league to not start last year because it would take away from the message.... Less than a year later Kyrie uses his platform to bring up a black issue & He's a nut who should retire :lol:.

Bruh that train been left. We been calling each other that since the 70's. Since Foxy Brown, Superfly, The Mack all those Blaxploitation movies. You not winning that battle, there's always been a segment of older black people was strongly against us using it and they lost that battle too.

It just sounded like from his tweet that it was he was offended that Schröder was the one who said it to him, not taking into account that Kyrie was the one who escalated the situation. There's video of the not so recent past of Kyrie saying it to other players, I'm sure it's said on a nightly basis in games he's involved in. His stance is perfectly fine seeing as he's evolved in his thinking as a person on a lot of things, but it does open him up to be side eyed a bit.

Yes there's video of the past... he more than welcome to make changes as he sees fit. Kyrie gave a clear definition of why he doesn't like the word & views it as a slur. yet people are sitting here saying he's lying & using it as coverup for losing his cool.

People can sideeye if they want, but i know they don't keep that energy when it's another culture speaking on what they view as disrespect.

We're ~3/4 of the way through the season with Seeds 3-9 in the East separated by 3 games, the West having several clusters separated by 1-3 games from Seeds 2-7 as well as 8-11 and we're talk about Kyrie Irving's feelings.

That's influence.

If Kyrie finds a particular word to be derogatory and doesn't want anybody to call him it, then that should not be a problem.

It shouldn’t be a problem, but kyrie clearly could have handled that situation better

just tell dude you find that word offensive from anyone and please not use it towards him.. THEN if dude continues he’s clearly saying ‘f your feelings’

but there are people who are offended by the use of curse words causally, ain’t take much to be decent and respect their feelings once asked

This was awful leadership/ body language. and it wasn't even a blowout. They were still in the game.

Eh. It’s one game. Maybe he was just having a bad day. EYE personally don’t think it’s something to make a big deal about unless it happens again.

Kyrie doesn't want to be called a *****? Cool.
Talk to Schroder directly after the game, and maybe try to educate him.
Stop inviting the media into it cause those tweets were extra and condescending.
This is much to do about nothing, the same way him taking a personal day is.

Bruh that train been left. We been calling each other that since the 70's. Since Foxy Brown, Superfly, The Mack all those Blaxploitation movies. You not winning that battle, there's always been a segment of older black people was strongly against us using it and they lost that battle too.

Lost what battle? I don''t think Kyrie is assuming that every black person on earth is going to stop saying ***** because it offends him. He clearly stated that he don't like the word & takes it as disrespect. Like with any other form of disrespect your free to do it, but don't act surprised when a negative reaction arises from it.

the train been left on outside not races using racist terms towards black people, does that mean i should no longer feel disrespected when someone uses that phrase towards me?

We're ~3/4 of the way through the season with Seeds 3-9 in the East separated by 3 games, the West having several clusters separated by 1-3 games from Seeds 2-7 as well as 8-11 and we're talk about Kyrie Irving's feelings.

That's influence.
4-9. Bucks ain’t that bad lol

Lost what battle? I don''t think Kyrie is assuming that every black person on earth is going to stop saying ***** because it offends him. He clearly stated that he don't like the word & takes it as disrespect. Like with any other form of disrespect your free to do it, but don't act surprised when a negative reaction arises from it.

the train been left on outside not races using racist terms towards black people, does that mean i should no longer feel disrespected when someone uses that phrase towards me?

Who knows what this _ thinks :lol:

The tweet reads like he wants black people to stop using it period. He just doing the most like he always does.

For the last part you said, Dennis Schroder did not call him a derogatory term. I'm not comparing this episode to somebody outside the black people saying or doing racist. That's a entire different topic and it's more weird that Kyrie would make this public for outside people to talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom