⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
man dont make me do it, bout to open the incognito tab and get to looking. I'm on a zooms meeting at work too so let me make sure that mic is muted and camera is off.

Damn, Cuban making it sound like they don't like each other. To compare to our #normie *** jobs though, it's also like they're the only or main 2 Euros/white in a 85% black office/team (obviously IRL tends to be reversed). I guess leadership is still Anglo so there's still that level of comfort, but seems like everyone obligated them to have the best chemistry because of that and maybe based on what Cuban said it isnt as much so.

Anyone who sells jerseys sells shoes.

I love Luka but I just found out the hard way that some fans love love that man.

I’m going to disagree. It’s different demographics. It’s people that buy jerseys to wear to the events/to support and won’t ever hoop. It’s the kids wearing the shoes.

Zion could've had a career ending injury when he blew out those PGs at Duke. If you didn't See Nike (at the very least) giving him whatever he wanted, you are out of touch. Once he signed with JB, it was only a matter of time until a sig was on the way. You could see it a mile away.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

I’m going to disagree. It’s different demographics. It’s people that buy jerseys to wear to the events/to support and won’t ever hoop. It’s the kids wearing the shoes.

Every player that's been the top ten in jersey sales the last decade has also got a sig shoe eventually.

There's a pretty strong correlation between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom