⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all due serious, YALL are overexaggerating with the TSwift slander. She's just tall, fit and has ELITE posture so that's why the mass appears minimal to the untrained eye but the bubble is there. IYKYK :pimp:

"Mass"

"Bubble"

1619720340833.png

like, whats the endgame here?

this is like the third time mark cuban has mentioned this publicly in the last week and a half or so

Luka had eyes in the back of his head when he passes it to any other Maverick except KP.

He deadass wouldn't pass it to KP when he's wide the **** open but could magically see the other dudes across the court while being double teamed.

KP was about to get his *** whooped over Luka in August and he won't even help him up off the ground now.

If watch the games something changed from August to this year.

Why Cuban keeps speaking on it? Because he's an attention ***** who doesn't know how to shut up even though the ONE time he did he won a championship

obvious they ain't buddies and that's ok as long as the team prospers, but this relationship seems to have an expiration date. the more cuban speaks on it the more he's probably contributing to this fissure

KP is dead weight. he's become a perennially injured role player and ain't doing much for the the mavs unless he's hitting threes. this ain't a knock on the mavs or their fans either. it's just facts

Last edited:
Why would ANYONE let her do that to herself.

Legit question.

That CAN'T be from a real Swift video man.

I think there was supposed to be an element of self-parody to it. There’s also segments in the video of her doing ballet and modern dance styles and she’s trash at all of them.

I thought that was the music video she did with Nikki Minaj. I mean I'd eat the groceries, but I'd just be hungry again a half hour later

In all due serious, YALL are overexaggerating with the TSwift slander. She's just tall, fit and has ELITE posture so that's why the mass appears minimal to the untrained eye but the bubble is there. IYKYK :pimp:
storm2006 storm2006 looking past the physical and thinking about the racks in her account. Everyone else playing checkers, but storm playing Chess.

like, whats the endgame here?

this is like the third time mark cuban has mentioned this publicly in the last week and a half or so speaking to different outlets about it
He disappointed his plan of 2 bringing Euros together to be besties ain’t working out that great :lol: …With the way politics work out where their from, wouldn’t be surprised if their countries even hate each other word to Dragic always wanting to scrap with some other Euro I’m forgetting the name

He disappointed his plan of 2 bringing Euros together to be besties ain’t working out that great :lol: …With the way politics work out where their from, wouldn’t be surprised if their countries even hate each other word to Dragic always wanting to scrap with some other Euro I’m forgetting the name
PHP4C0006D622F0B.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom