⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is MVP MVP at to make sense of what’s going in Laker land? If you have QU!K QU!K rooting for Steph, you know the world is in shambles :rofl::rofl:

probably should’ve played in the bubble again:rofl:
3f4.gif

So now that you're on the verge of being bumped to the play in tourney, it's BS?

Glad I have gotten rid of my hate .... hating is only reserve to those that rival the GOATs ... hes only sniffing the perineal of such players.

I'm interested to see how it plays out but one thing that does interest me is alot of seasons there are teams that get hot towards the end but it's still too little too late. This gives them another chance to keep the momentum rolling. Imagine a 10 seed just got hot and made a run to the conference finals. Wood b lit.

Wonder if LeBrinkles would be whining about the play-in if the Lakers were in 9th? Which isn’t totally inconceivable. He’s giving off some real cranky old man energy right now (and I’m very aware of what that looks like).

And I know this isn’t exactly a revolutionary take, but I think the Nuggets will feel the Murray loss more in the playoffs.

Wonder if LeBrinkles would be whining about the play-in if the Lakers were in 9th? Which isn’t totally inconceivable. He’s giving off some real cranky old man energy right now (and I’m very aware of what that looks like).

And I know this isn’t exactly a revolutionary take, but I think the Nuggets will feel the Murray loss more in the playoffs.
They’ll miss his 1-1 scoring late in games but 5G Tatum definitely has upped his game to where the drop off isn’t as severe

The whole play-in thing made me wonder...are teams 7-10 all considered “playoff teams”? Or is that only for the final 8? Because conceivably a 7 seed in the regular season could miss the playoffs all together. I just want to make sure the definition is consistent for the future.

Not good quotes. Them boys aren’t confident :lol:
This isn’t like last years slump during the regular season before the bubble playoffs started.

With all that said, I’m taking a healthy bron+Ad over any other team. They got 2 weeks to get back. We’ll see.

The real issue is AD, he’s had more time off n came back earlier to knock off rust but he hasn’t looked anywhere close to being back to his usual level…it’s like another preseason for him but the Lakers don’t got much leeway for that right now

The whole play-in thing made me wonder...are teams 7-10 all considered “playoff teams”? Or is that only for the final 8? Because conceivably a 7 seed in the regular season could miss the playoffs all together. I just want to make sure the definition is consistent for the future.

The two teams who lose the play-in end up in the lottery

only benjamin man

scores 5 total points but somehow gets a offensive rebound put back for a GW

in other words ill take it and back in 1st :smokin:lol:

He wouldn't be complaining if he was top 4 or 9/10 .. he just picks and chooses....

Just like the block defined him as the GOAT.

Also complained about the amount of games played, the back to backs, the compress schedule, the physicality of the game and so on ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom