⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

😂😂😂

All I can do is laugh at the stage. It's like we're cursed somehow. The moment AD and LeBron get back, Dennis is back out. This will be Dennis's second two week long COVID stint. Gasol mist almost a month in March as well.

I can't remember having a season like this where nothing goes our way. Essentially Dennis is out for the rest of the regular season

😂😂😂

All I can do is laugh at the stage. It's like we're cursed somehow. The moment AD and LeBron get back, Dennis is back out. This will be Dennis's second two week long COVID stint. Gasol mist almost a month in March as well.

I can't remember having a season like this where nothing goes our way. Essentially Dennis is out for the rest of the regular season

Probably makes you appreciate more how fortunate they were last season in terms of health and roster/line-up continuity.

LeBron is my guy but he sounds like a whiner here complaining about the play-in tournament. He didn't have a negative word to say about it until the Lakers were in danger of falling into the 7 spot. He even advocated for it last season.

It's the exact same thing as the Mavericks complaining about the play-in tournament a couple of weeks ago. Mark Cuban looks like a fool when he voted in favor of the play in tournament at the beginning of the season and now he thinks it's a bad idea.

😂😂😂

Bronze gotta "fire" him for that.

😂😂😂

Look on the brightside. If you guys lose...you can blame injuries, covid protocols, etc. If they turn it around and win...you can claim ANOTHER "hardest championship ever".

The two teams who lose the play-in end up in the lottery
Alright so we're waiting until after the play-in tournament. Cool. I was just asking because I could see some folks trying to claim their squad made the playoffs just by virtue of making the play-in (it's happening a little now).

I forsee the scenario where the regular season 7 or 8 (only one of them can be eliminated) doesn't make it to the playoffs causing a lot of confusion and animosity :lol:

all while getting hit with a moving screen

hes a problem on defense man

Tremendous play. Patty also had a breakdown in his fundamentals, he was nowhere near shoulder to shoulder with Dieng. Still a great defensive play from Tisse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom