⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

gucci3.png

The Wizards are going to drop this game tonight against the Bucks but they've been playing very well lately. I can definitely see them winning both of their playing games against Pacers and the Heat/Hornets/Celtics

SnarlingInconsequentialAruanas-max-1mb.gif

Receipts will be pulled in here also

:rofl:

Yo some of the fans takes were WILD. Folks calling him a case study for motivation and a Tier 2 Guy off of one comment. Saying they feel sorry for him being forced to be a superstar athlete who became a millionaire at 18 :rofl: :rofl:

Dumb *** Scal was talking on the broadcast tonight about how he doesn't like that Mo Bamba doesn't "love the game" or whatever that means. Meanwhile folks were saying the same dumb stuff about Jaylen Brown in his draft. People just can't help themselves.

Yo got a real argument for ROY but Melo had that locked up in Jan, I want both to flourish so it’s great they ballin :pimp:

Was on Ants side (westside) this afternoon, not a drop of gentrification done touched that area once you get south of Turner field :lol: :sick:
They shot a doordash driver on campbellton early this morning. If my favorite chicken spot wasn’t out there I wouldn’t even bother going on that side.

How in only 25 minutes of play? Man has less than zero dambs left to give.

The best part about this is that just a few days ago he was saying he would love to go home and play for Portland then he turns around and does this against them. Horrible audition :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom