⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
180693350_4678371258858028_4145347109949994912_n.jpg

The last time two Centers were battling for MVP was Shaq vs Duncan. It's refreshing to see.

I been pretty critical of Lillard all year so I gotta admit he played pretty damn good that road trip plus he might be one of my favorite players for interviews. Always has something good to say

Step shimmy's and ****, but you don't hear him crowing himself after games or during media sessions.

Is he not supposed to show emotion during games? Not everyone can be like Duncan.
Who cares about humility? As long as they’re right and not delusional I could give a f

This. I think there is a difference between celebrating in the moment (which all athletes do) vs. unjustifiably hyping yourself up or talking **** to your opponents. I'm sure someone can find a few instances of Steph doing the latter but I would say those are exceptions to how Steph acts on a regular basis.

Celebrating (which y'all are calling showboating) =/= Cockiness or arrogance IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom