⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes dude was lying ..... an excuse to why he lost ...
High regards as a GOAT, he’s not that ... good/great player go ahead .... GOAT conversation and that's blasphemy!

Never seen a GOAT pad himself in the back, make his own narrative, come up an excuse for every lost and come up short so many times.

giphy (7).gif

Kwame Brown heel turn is great. He was cooking Them guys. Never knew he spoke like a wise old uncle.

Question: Is Stephen Jackson really a tough guy or he just talk tough. Only thing I see him do was sucker punch the nerdiest guy in the stands at the malace in the palace.

Brad is good. Ainge on the other hand...

I heard the Celtics local TV studio host on NBA Radio yesterday and she thinks both Brad and Danny are good for this season. Said there’s noise about it on local sports talk radio, but has no sense the organization is giving any thought to replacing either of the. They’re both basically getting one more pass because of all the COVID/injury issues.

I guess that could change based on the play-in, but I’m expecting both to be back next season.

Have the 1 and 2 seeds in a conference ever been less “advantaged” by their positioning than this season’s Jazz and Suns. Both are going to get a good (or possibly very good) team in round 1 and will have less time to prep for that team than the 3 and 4 seeds do for their match-ups.

If anyone should be complaining about the structure of the play-in, it’s them. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom