⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
if luka is what people say he is, shouldn't the team be good enough? luka and KP surrounded by a deep bench of solid role players in THJR, josh richardson, kleber, powell, james johnson, burke, brunson, DFS, WCS, Boban + a top 3-5 coach in the league. The mavs should be a top 3 seed in the west this year.
Dallas Denver and Utah kind of hovering together for #3 imo

If porzingis was fully healthy then id say you’re probably right. KP might not be back until February

If porzingis was fully healthy then id say you’re probably right. KP might not be back until February
First I thought denver got worse but I saw some numbers that they were actually better without grant on the floor. Plus improvements from porter and bol should have them firmly in the top of the bracket

Eventually they have to start suspending guys who break the established COVID rules, right?
Yea dudes are just daring Silver to do something at this point :lol:, getting way too flagrant

Wouldn't be surprised if a suspension was exactly what Sherrif Jim is looking for though

First I thought denver got worse but I saw some numbers that they were actually better without grant on the floor. Plus improvements from porter and bol should have them firmly in the top of the bracket
If Barton was fully healthy it’d also change things but I don’t think anyone can say “x team should definitely be the #3 seed”

Utah getting favors back will help them in the regular season as well

Mavs SHOULD be a lock in the top 4 of Luka is what everybody says he is. Think them DEN, LAC & POR in the same tier.

adding the greatest 8 seed of all time to this group. healthy rotational pieces back in hood, nurkic, and collins. adding a versatile team defender in covington. shooting with melo, CJ, and gary trent. dame is the best scorer in the league. they'll be in the mix.

gotta put Harden on the commissioner's list word to the NFL

Ready for a season of growing pain trying to be competitive while maintaining reasonable expectations.
BBB63CAB-B637-43D1-8B6A-6501C50A42A9.jpeg

Last edited:
if luka is what people say he is, shouldn't the team be good enough? luka and KP surrounded by a deep bench of solid role players in THJR, josh richardson, kleber, powell, james johnson, burke, brunson, DFS, WCS, Boban + a top 3-5 coach in the league. The mavs should be a top 3 seed in the west this year.
KP is out and who knows when he’ll return
Josh Richardson is decent at best
The rest are solid role players at best
Top 3 seed? LmAo are you serious?

Luka will Be MVP soon just not this year and that’s ok IMO

I know a lot of people are not happy with MVP MVP as the thread creator but I think it's great.

As we know, Lakers fans are some of the quietest on NT so it's nice to have one in such a position of power. Representation is everything. After all, the Lakers are just a small, family run business. I mean, they even got a PPP loan.

It's about time the underdog has some success. A true David vs Goliath story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom