⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a lot of people are not happy with MVP MVP as the thread creator but I think it's great.

As we know, Lakers fans are some of the quietest on NT so it's nice to have one in such a position of power. Representation is everything. After all, the Lakers are just a small, family run business. I mean, they even got a PPP loan.

It's about time the underdog has some success. A true David vs Goliath story.

20200916_093349.jpg

Part deux

first time I'm not that excited about the season starting today. Still feeling the pain of the Clippers debacle. Still too soon!

Debating on whether to get the NBA Pass or not. Haven't purchased it in a long time because of work and missing all of the early games, but with working from home until June'21, it might make sense to cop now.

They giving us a free week this year?
Cracks treams

There's so many ways to get league pass for the low, just do your research.

Very hyped for this season my squads are ready. My hope is that Zion continues to relax and takes it easy out there.

KP is out and who knows when he’ll return
Josh Richardson is decent at best
The rest are solid role players at best
Top 3 seed? LmAo are you serious?

Luka will Be MVP soon just not this year and that’s ok IMO

wing defenders who can shoot and bigs who can space the floor. they all play solid roles to complement Luka. Luka is a top 5 player in the league. why is a top 3 seed unattainable?

wing defenders who can shoot and bigs who can space the floor. they all play solid roles to complement Luka. Luka is a top 5 player in the league. why is a top 3 seed unattainable?
Cause his team isn’t better than

Lakers
Clippers
Denver
Houston as currently constructed

I don’t know of too many players that have gotten more mileage out of one ring than Kendrick Perkins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom