⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

all 3 have players options in 2022-2023 which they may or may not sign and off the books in 2023-2024. they'll be all around 33-36 then, and it's unlikely they stay together. they'll also be in luxury tax hell so they'll be tearing it down resulting in houston getting brooklyn's 1st in 24, 25, 26, and 27.

:lol: @ "We gave it to you."

So we have 3 teams that are Ring or Bust this year?

tumblr_nav0a4EE5I1rkpuzfo1_400.gif

My son Maxey :pimp:

dude is just a flat out hooper. Can tell he just loves being out there. My man euro stepped on the way back to the bench earlier :lol:

Bro the entire commentary of this game has been about the Rockets. WE GET IT THINGS HAPPENED

Am I the only one who thinks Christian Wood kinda looks like Scottie Pippen?

Bron need to tell his minions to chill. No self awareness or reality of what their guy has been trying to do every moment since he left CLE the first time.

Someone needs to tell KD to stop being so sensitive. What does he get from arguing with teenagers on social media? He's getting sloppy as well. In the past he used to at least switch to his burner account before getting in his feelings

How many charges does Siakim have a game? That Randle meme should be used for him.

Someone needs to tell KD to stop being so sensitive. What does he get from arguing with teenagers on social media? He's getting sloppy as well. In the past he used to at least switch to his burner account before getting in his feelings

I'm entirely fine with Beta Boi sniping LeBron's unofficial adopted child. Cuffs is an even bigger bozo than KD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom